• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
September 21, 2019, 03:12:13 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)


CAWS MOD TEAM - TRACK RELEASE - Silverstone GP 2017

Started by Hawk, August 27, 2018, 10:18:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk


matty0l215


Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 28, 2018, 07:30:40 pm
Do you like Dags??

;D


Now your starting to speak a different language altogether.... "Dags?" Be fair Matty, some of us are old enough to be from a different era!  ;D ;D

matty0l215

Sorry it's from the film Snatch  ;) (good watch by the way, very funny)

Brad Pitt plays a Shall we say, Irish traveling Gentlemen :P

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 28, 2018, 07:43:22 pm
Sorry it's from the film Snatch  ;) (good watch by the way, very funny)

Brad Pitt plays a Shall we say, Irish traveling Gentlemen :P


I'll have to give it a look.  ;)

teeds


doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 29, 2018, 08:31:25 am
Track added to database thanks guys

DD


Thanks DD.  ;) 8)

Tom HWK


Hawk

@Tom HWK: It seems they do indeed mate...... It will be corrected in the next update. Thank you for the report mate.  ;) 8)

javiliyors

August 23, 2019, 02:31:54 pm #25 Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 03:04:48 pm by javiliyors
Quote from: Hawk on September 03, 2018, 08:44:59 pm@Tom HWK: It seems they do indeed mate...... It will be corrected in the next update. Thank you for the report mate.  ;) 8)
https://mega.nz/#!EgIkHAra!f2Nmz9_MpBqCmoNrXf1Em3z380G4atspbEWNWZZvpEw

Silverstone GP 2019 V0.98_NDS
Updated with beckets turns fixed layout MotoGP
Added cones in the turn and added penalties if u cut.

javiliyors

August 23, 2019, 03:05:06 pm #26 Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:42:16 pm by javiliyors
Fixed cones and penalty, please re-download


Hawk


hyper46

Thanks for update on my game the pit gates are closed and is it possible to remove the old lines on the track for new buckets layout in previous years when I have been at Silverstone they remove the different lines. Many thanks either way

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: hyper46 on August 24, 2019, 08:14:15 pmThanks for update on my game the pit gates are closed and is it possible to remove the old lines on the track for new buckets layout in previous years when I have been at Silverstone they remove the different lines. Many thanks either way

+1