• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:19:13 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Circuito de Almeria V1.1

Started by javiliyors, September 01, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

September 01, 2018, 04:13:52 PM Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 02:53:41 PM by javiliyors
Circuito de Almeria

Almeria_V1.1_DS - https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

uberslug

Pableke46

vamohhhh !!!

thanks man... really nice circuit to overtake you

jajjajaja

huertasRC

javiliyors

September 23, 2018, 01:04:43 PM #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:31:35 PM by javiliyors
Added version 0.5 with all possible bug fixes, new textures, bleachers, new kerbs and much more

KG_03

The track is very nice. Much different than Almeria track in Ride 2. TRhank you for your work.
OI have noticed some weird bug in laptimes. Despite I make laps slower than my ghost from previous laps, somewhere around chicane the time turns into green and starts to show my time much better than previous one... can't descrive it any better but its sth wrong with it.

javiliyors

Quote from: KG_03 on September 23, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
The track is very nice. Much different than Almeria track in Ride 2. TRhank you for your work.
OI have noticed some weird bug in laptimes. Despite I make laps slower than my ghost from previous laps, somewhere around chicane the time turns into green and starts to show my time much better than previous one... can't descrive it any better but its sth wrong with it.

yes i know the problem, but cant detect the part of the bug in the time...

Pableke46

downloadinggggg..

thanks javi.

Javier_Bs

Gracias javiliyors !! I am training with it. I will be there live riding next 6 oct.
Esta muy logrado, lo único la primera curva, que la frenada es en bajada y no se aprecia. Por lo demas 👍🏻👍🏻

javiliyors

Added: V1.0 Final Version with a Pitlane Detection and smooth track

Enjoy.

PeterV

Gzehoo

October 06, 2018, 12:32:33 PM #12 Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:30:56 AM by Gzehoo

javiliyors

javiliyors

Added: V1.1 New TV Cameras by Gzehoo.

Thanks to Gzehoo to make this cameras!  ;)

Enjoy.