• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:15:22 PM

OldSchool Race Johor

Started by PeterV, January 27, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoriX

Count me in as well, today I practiced a little and liked it very much. :)

JamoZ

i`m not sure if i`m in. I will ride johor with the 500 first. If it`s too bumpy i`m not gonna race.

Hawk

Hi Peter.

Can we have Assen for the next race after Johor? Brilliant circuit! ;D

iVolution

Count me in this time. Haven't got much time to practice but ill be there on raceday  :D

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on January 27, 2014, 10:06:03 PM
i`m not sure if i`m in. I will ride johor with the 500 first. If it`s too bumpy i`m not gonna race.

Johor is very rideable, JamoZ. About same surface quality as Paul Ricard, in fact probably a little better. ;)

Klax75

JamoZ

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 27, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

Johor is very rideable, JamoZ. About same surface quality as Paul Ricard, in fact probably a little better. ;)

I disagree hawk. The chicane in the middle of the track has aweird bumpy part on the ideal line. You can`t take it normally or fast without falling over. I love the track, but that part is just something that puts me off...

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on January 27, 2014, 11:44:30 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 27, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

I disagree hawk. The chicane in the middle of the track has aweird bumpy part on the ideal line. You can`t take it normally or fast without falling over. I love the track, but that part is just something that puts me off...

Is that the fast chicane? Or the two 90 deg bends? I know there is a bumpy part on the 2nd of the two bends but they are slow corners so not too bad; as for the pretty fast chicane it's okay for me, maybe I take a different line. I'll have to try a different line see if I can find any bumps your talking about :)
I'm afraid bumps that some of the bikes can't take are par for the course as they say at the  moment until either the track surfaces are sorted, or the physics of the bikes. Which one it really is I'm not sure? Or could be a combination of the two?

malve

January 28, 2014, 03:09:38 PM #23 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:11:56 PM by malve
Sign me in,  pls :)

P.s : Yes Assen would be awesome .... very rideable !!!
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

davidboda46

I'm in!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Hi Peter.

have we got a fixed date for this event yet?

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 29, 2014, 05:15:51 PM
Hi Peter.

have we got a fixed date for this event yet?

Nope not yet set

PeterV

PeterV

February 06, 2014, 07:34:01 PM #28 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:49:26 PM by PeterV
 1st Post updated
  • New Johor track (smoothed surface, thx RBP)
  • 50% race distance =15 laps added

Hawk

Are the stats being recorded for Johor? I did a 1 min 33 secs  and even after 15 mins it still wasn't recorded on the stats page.