• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:07:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

AccuForce V2 Wheel And Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals...

Started by uberslug, October 14, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberslug

I seem to be having trouble getting the Wheel and Pedals to work together.

When I calibrate the Wheel and choose it as the steering device it works fine.

When I calibrate the Pedals and choose them in the various inputs they work fine.

They do not, however, work at the same time. I can have steering, or pedals, but not both.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the two systems working together?

I have disabled the Pedals in SimCommander 4 so there is not any input going on there.

PiBoSo

Please note that the wheel and pedals must be both calibrated at the same time.
Every time the "Calibration" button is pressed, the calibration is reset for all controllers.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

uberslug

October 14, 2018, 09:43:36 PM #2 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:45:45 PM by uberslug
How does one do that?

I have both SimXperience AccuForce and FANATEC ClubSport Pedals V3 listed in the Controller Drop Down Menu.

When I choose the SimXperience menu item it shows the wheel being moved but not the pedal input.

When I choose the FANATEC menu item is shows the pedals being actuated by not the wheel input.

I have both units plugged into my PC separately.

If I choose the Steer Input and move the wheel I see the Yellow Bars move left and right.

If I then choose the Throttle Input and press the throttle pedal I get nothing unless I calibrate the Fanatec first, then it shows up.

PiBoSo

November 03, 2018, 09:06:26 PM #3 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:18:10 PM by PiBoSo

Could you please upload the file "calib.txt", after calibrating the wheel and the pedals in World Racing Series?
The file should be saved in "My Documents"\PiBoSo\World Racing Series\profiles\"your profile name"\

uberslug

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 03, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Could you please upload the file "calib.txt", after calibrating the wheel and the pedals in World Racing Series?
The file should be saved in "My Documents"\PiBoSo\World Racing Series\profiles\"your profile name"\

Where should I upload the file to?

PiBoSo

Quote from: uberslug on November 04, 2018, 07:58:43 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 03, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Where should I upload the file to?

It can be attached here on the forum.
Thank you.

uberslug

There are two, one with the pedals first, and one with the wheel first.

PiBoSo