• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:34:37 PM

Mods installing

Started by PirataCuenca, October 31, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirataCuenca

Hi all! I've just purchase and start to play GP Bikes today. I began testing with the four bikes the game brings to you and after that I've tried to install some mods.
I've read the instructions, I download the mods, unzip them and copy into the "bikes" folder, however I can't see the new bikes on the game and don't know why.
Cheers!

Blackheart

Quote from: PirataCuenca on October 31, 2018, 08:00:33 PM
Hi all! I've just purchase and start to play GP Bikes today. I began testing with the four bikes the game brings to you and after that I've tried to install some mods.
I've read the instructions, I download the mods, unzip them and copy into the "bikes" folder, however I can't see the new bikes on the game and don't know why.
Cheers!

You must also install the tires.  ;)

PirataCuenca

And, how do I install the tyres? I've entered in the mod thread and I've found a lot of bikes. How do I find every tyre of each bike?

PirataCuenca

I know that folder, but I don't know how to make the bikes to appear on the games. I think I installed it rightly

Blackheart

Without the tires you can't see the bikes, have u installed the tires here?

PirataCuenca

I've just done that. Now I can see the names of the bikes in the game, but in the screen it appears the rider without a bike

Blackheart

Quote from: PirataCuenca on November 01, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
I've just done that. Now I can see the names of the bikes in the game, but in the screen it appears the rider without a bike

With any mod? Anyway the right bikes folder is here: C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes

Try to move the bikes in an other folder and reinstall them again.

PirataCuenca

I can only see the four original bikes of the game

Blackheart

November 01, 2018, 01:20:43 PM #9 Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 01:28:03 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: PirataCuenca on November 01, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
I can only see the four original bikes of the game

Can you post here your bikes and tyres folders screenshots?

EDIT: The stuff for bikes are; bikes, tyres and stands (stands are in the misc folder):

PirataCuenca

Problem solved. Thank you very much for your help!
There was another folder inside the tyres folder with te same name, I just had to extract the files of the second folder into the 1st one.

I've installed and teste a lot of bikes and everythings it's alright

I have another question. I have a problem with the KTM Moto 2 2017. When I throtle, the rider seems to hold and releas the throtle, in addition the bike runs to slow. I just have found that problem in that bike.

Thanks for your help!

Blackheart

Quote from: PirataCuenca on November 02, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
I have another question. I have a problem with the KTM Moto 2 2017. When I throtle, the rider seems to hold and releas the throtle, in addition the bike runs to slow. I just have found that problem in that bike.

Thanks for your help!