• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:27:41 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ulster gp remake

Started by -aGy-, November 26, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

could anyone make new textures/etc. for the Ulster gp track? . other tracks are the same old same and i have no motivation to do hotlaps or even race anymore online because its so boring.anyone else have this motivation problem or is it just me? and dont tell me that there is more priority things to do. heard that allready

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on November 26, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
could anyone make new textures/etc. for the Ulster gp track? . other tracks are the same old same and i have no motivation to do hotlaps or even race anymore online because its so boring.anyone else have this motivation problem or is it just me? and dont tell me that there is more priority things to do. heard that allready

Simple solution would be to get on and do it yourself mate..... and don't tell me you can't do it cause anyone can learn how to do anything given the motivation and will to do it, and it seems you have a good excuse now to get motivated to crack on with what you want to do here if no one else wants to do it?  ;) ;D

-aGy-

November 28, 2018, 04:01:11 AM #2 Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:06:43 AM by -aGy-
Quote from: Hawk on November 26, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Simple solution would be to get on and do it yourself mate..... and don't tell me you can't do it cause anyone can learn how to do anything given the motivation and will to do it, and it seems you have a good excuse now to get motivated to crack on with what you want to do here if no one else wants to do it?  ;) ;D

FINGER! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i mean thumbs up

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on November 28, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
Quote from: Hawk on November 26, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

FINGER! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i mean thumbs up

ROFL!!  ;D ;D ;)

-aGy-

seriosly i dont have the skill to do it but you (HAWK) and few other has so maybe someday little ulster overhaul...0.7v 8)

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on November 29, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
seriously I don't have the skill to do it but you (HAWK) and few other has so maybe someday little ulster overhaul...0.7v 8)

As soon as Piboso has sorted/updated his exporter/converter tools out I will take a look, until then, regrettably,  I have no motivation to work on GPB-tracks right now.... Just tired of working with half-baked unreliable tools that have hardly any priority for improvement from Piboso when I can work with other projects and tools that are an absolute pleasure to use.  ;)