• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2019, 10:52:55 pm

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

Donington Park 1.0b (Real and Flat Kerbs)

Started by javiliyors, November 09, 2018, 06:57:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GP500

December 12, 2018, 03:11:52 am #45 Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:38:21 am by GP500
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on November 19, 2018, 12:51:07 pm
Looks good Can't wait to try it. Just wondering if you'd be changing the colour of the kerbs and details, as donnington just went through a revamp and is now red and white as opposed to blue and white

The author of the original Assetto Corsa track has been making a 2018 version.

poumpouny

As far as I know, GPbikes doesn't handle yet non flatted kerbs, so this guy came with a solution to that, and instead of asking piboso to fix the physics, we are complaining about him to flatten the track  ;D. Personnaly i'm for flattening all kerbs on all track until piboso fix the kerb physics problem, Mugello first lol  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: poumpouny on December 12, 2018, 05:51:14 am
As far as I know, GPbikes doesn't handle yet non flatted kerbs, so this guy came with a solution to that, and instead of asking piboso to fix the physics, we are complaining about him to flatten the track  ;D. Personnaly i'm for flattening all kerbs on all track until piboso fix the kerb physics problem, Mugello first lol  ;D

Just so you know.... Piboso has in fact been asked to fix this issue. He's made some headway with it(it used to be worse than it is now) but it's still not fully solved. We presume he's continuing to investigate the issue?  :-X :)

h106frp

javiliyors

Quote from: GP500 on December 12, 2018, 03:11:52 am
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on November 19, 2018, 12:51:07 pm
Looks good Can't wait to try it. Just wondering if you'd be changing the colour of the kerbs and details, as donnington just went through a revamp and is now red and white as opposed to blue and white

The author of the original Assetto Corsa track is making a 2018 version. When that is out it can also be converted (without permission) so it is up to date.

i have this version, i think release in the future the 2k18 version

javiliyors

Added: V1.0b Fixed control sector and laps.

Enjoy.