• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:27:31 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New to forums, just saying hi!!!

Started by GixXer, January 31, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GixXer

Hello everyone. I have been racing in the servers with a lot of you online over the last few weeks and I have been playing GPBikes since the Alpha version in single player. I saw that there is a lot of activity in the Red Bull Rookies server around 1400-1500 EST time and I'm hoping to keep meeting up with more of you for some more fun battles!

My favorite class is the 1000cc and I love the Paul Richard track and the Ulster GP track. I am from USA and wanted to say hi here to make my self present... I have also tried my hand at my first skin for CBR1000 that I will post over at the skins section and hope you like it ;D

I look forward to see you all on the track (and hopefully not in the grass!)

Vvvrrrrrooooomm!

Arvoss

Hi :P It sucks that you couldn't join the race yesterday :( USA vs EUROPE is impossible ATM. It seems that your server has a delay of +30 seconds... :/

LoriX

GixXer

Quote from: LoriX on January 31, 2014, 04:51:10 PM
Hello and welcome!!  ;D

Thanks!

Quote from: Arvoss on January 31, 2014, 04:45:17 PM
Hi :P It sucks that you couldn't join the race yesterday :( USA vs EUROPE is impossible ATM. It seems that your server has a delay of +30 seconds... :/

Yeah I was really bummed! All my crying and moaning didn't help afterwards hehe. That seems to happen everytime! One of these days I will be able to race  8)

Docfumi

Hi Gix, welcome to the Club. Murder skin, looking forward to your works and hope to see you out there.  :D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Harrytmj66

gdubmx

hey guys, new here. just bought the game

Arvoss

Quote from: gdubmx on February 04, 2014, 07:59:33 PM
hey guys, new here. just bought the game

Nice! :D MX-boy? :D I think I saw you on the forum :P

Hawk

gdubmx

Thanks guys, yeh as im a hardcore MX guy i noticed Piboso had started MX Bikes. didnt realise this game even existed!! shame i got motogp13 last year expecting to get a simulator'ish type feel out of that.. ha! i was wrong!! glad i got this now tho, plus its nice to put a little cash in piboso's pockets knowing that he's making decent games. Im loving GP Bikes tho guys. just still shredding laps trying to get used to it all. thanks again for the warm welcome.

janaucarre

HornetMaX

See ? Some cross-fertilization already happening between track nerds and mud lovers ...

We may want to organize biathlon races in the future: one race on GPB, one on MXB.

Welcome !

MaX.

gdubmx

Just had a quick session online. really impressed with the physics on this game! very pleased i have bought the game. really looking forward to seeing mx bikes. great job again guys.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

LoriX