• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 03:23:01 PM

Supermotard?

Started by Mikaa_34, January 31, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Quote from: Dani_s13 on February 11, 2014, 10:26:57 PM
Quote from: docfumi on February 11, 2014, 10:22:20 PM
Quote from: Dani_s13 on February 11, 2014, 10:18:50 PM
I cant understand to which they relate. The model is not modified and I see that it is practically equal ktm (bars)

The bars are fine it is only the perspective view of the picture as you said.

Aaaa ok men had not understood haha Now I only physical and motor. when rotation and knee shows almost always falls and noise sounds like it is touching the ground. Be some parameter that defines when touched or not?

I really do not know! Sorry, maybe you can send a PM to one of the guys who work on sounds.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

C21

QuoteNot everything is the same scale. Possibly the perspective look at this photo
Ok...i agree  :)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Dani_s13

February 11, 2014, 10:42:08 PM #62 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:16:59 PM by Dani_s13
Fixed is here!: in .Geom

chassis
   {
      numspheres = 4
      sphere0 = 0, 0.29, 0.05, 0.13
      sphere1 = 0, 0.68, 0.52, 0.24
      sphere2 = 0, 0.7, -0.06, 0.15
      sphere3 = 0, 0.76, -0.52, 0.15
   }
   fsusp
   {
      numspheres = 1
      sphere0 = 0, -0.59, 0.02, 0.12
   }
   rsusp
   {
      numboxes = 1
      box0 = 0, -0.03, -0.3, 0.2, 0.15, 0.4, 0.12
   }
}

And the sound its finished Beta soon! jajaja

Docfumi

Great news Dani, it looks wild to ride I can´t wait  :)

ALEale

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on February 11, 2014, 08:57:46 PM
In my opinion it is not in the geom.file
There's defintely something in the .geom:
grip_leftpos = -0.25, 0.2, -0.1
grip_leftdir = 1, 0, 0
grip_rightpos = 0.25, 0.2, -0.1
grip_rightdir = 1, 0, 0

MaX.

C21

Yes Max.
But these values belong to the bike not to the rider. (it describes the position of the left and right handlebar on the bike).
To position the rider on the bike you have to change the gfx.cfg file.

HornetMaX

Well,. the pos of the left/right handlebar belongs to the bike, and it's exactly where rider's hands should go.
I'm a bit unsure why whe have this splitted in two places ... sounds like you'll have to change both then.

No idea what's "type = 1" in the gfx grip though.

MaX.

Docfumi

Mikaa_34

C21

QuoteWhen?
When it´s done.
It´s a lot easier to make the KTM Moto3 GPB ready than a Supermotard.
If you wan´t to ride a Supermotard like a Street/Race Bike that will be (and is !) not much fun.
I you wan´t to ride it like a Supermotard it´s a lot harder to get the things done in GPB.
The behavoir of the rider can not be change imho...you still will be riding through corners with knee down.
The physics of the SM is a lot different to the race bikes.
I think you want to slide into corners and want to go down more than 62 degrees , right??  ;)

Personally i don´t think that it is possible to get all the things done..limited by the game engine..to drive a Supermotard in GPB similar to real life.
MX Bikes by Piboso will be the better Platform to simulate a Supermotard closer to reality.

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on February 15, 2014, 03:17:43 PM
Personally i don´t think that it is possible to get all the things done..limited by the game engine..to drive a Supermotard in GPB similar to real life.
That's clear, at least at the moment.

Quote from: C21 on February 15, 2014, 03:17:43 PM
MX Bikes by Piboso will be the better Platform to simulate a Supermotard closer to reality.
Piboso said the opposite on MXB forum and I tend to agree with him: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=32.msg406#msg406

But he was talking about a GPB mod: this means something special made by him (kind of an add-on to GPB) and not a mod as in a simple modded bike.

MaX.

C21

Thank you Max. I did not looked to deep into MXBikes Forum yet  ;)
I´m a little bit curious about this statement...in my opinion MX Bikes is a lot better for a Supermotard mod as GPB..having rider action and bike behavoir in mind...Supermotard not only consist of Roads.....you ride on Gravel, road, riding over jumps.....anyway..we´ll wait and see.
Maybe we can get a Supermotard working on some of the Scooter Track....drove it on Albi and it does not make fun....Victoria is awfull with this bike and about 60hp....

grimm

Not to be the flat tire of the conversation, but, not everyone that rides a supermoto rides motocross. Some of us are apex chasing knee draggers that got tired of overpowered or overweight street bikes and prefer to drag knee on a supermoto...

Just my 2 cents here, but I am sure I'm not the only one that doesn't ride foot out and would really have a good time on the tighter more technical tracks of GPB given even a half decent supermoto (even if it is underpowered on larger tracks). The screen shots have my mouth watering for some wheelies.  ;D

A GPB release of a SM model (no matter the state of it) would give me more reason to start up GPB more often.  ;)