• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:05:57 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Supermotard?

Started by Mikaa_34, January 31, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Yeah, I guess it all boils down to what we call "SuperMotard" ... to me it's more track (asphalt) racing with bikes that are mid way between a naked roadster and a motocross bike.

To others it may be more on mixed tracks (part asphalt, part gravel/sand/mud/dirt whatever). Of course for that you'd need MXB.

MaX.

Klax75

I always thought it was kind of Rally of the motorcycle world, just on a closed track.

grimm

???

The way I always knew it was that a supermotard is a type of motorcycle, supermoto is the racing a supermotard is used in. At least that's how I remember it to go when I was a kid and nobody even knew what they were. I remember sitting in front of the TV on sunday mornings watching re-aired episodes of ABC's Wide World Of Sports featuring the "Superbikers".

Similar to what I'm saying when it gets to the machines section.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoto

My Suzuki/GasGas/Marzocchi/Brembo/pureawesomesauce supermotard that I ride like a 'tard. (pun intended  8))

grimm

This is the first time I've ever so much as asked about anything for any game/sim....

Any chance this will ever be released? Even for private use?

lorenzods

the mother of supermotards,cr 500

fabio93bg

RiccoChicco

Sorry, no  :(

We're still waiting for a MXB release to be sure on which game the mod will be adapted  :)

GhostdogNL

i think it`s a shame to wait until MXB is out ..couse i`m not gonna buy MXB becouse of the supermotards and i think more people over here agree .

second thing .. put american superbike champion nicky hayden on a supermotar and this is how the drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDbWSkTwJdk

HornetMaX

Quote from: GhostdogNL on April 23, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
i think it`s a shame to wait until MXB is out ..couse i`m not gonna buy MXB becouse of the supermotards and i think more people over here agree .
Don't do it for MXB cause I won't buy it !?  :o
Candidate for silliest reason ever ?

I'm gonna buy MXB, supermotard or not. TBH I think the vast majority of people here will buy MXB too.
The game looks terrific and we trust the people working on it. Enough for me ...

Quote from: GhostdogNL on April 23, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
second thing .. put american superbike champion nicky hayden on a supermotar and this is how the drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDbWSkTwJdk
Did you see that section on dirt ? Well that's not really doable on GPB ...
Did you see the huge drifting ? Well that's not really doable on GPB ...
Did you see the rider movements ? Well that's not really doable on GPB ...

The list goes on and on ...

MaX.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 23, 2014, 08:45:13 PM

Don't do it for MXB cause I won't buy it !?  :o
Candidate for silliest reason ever ?

I'm gonna buy MXB, supermotard or not. TBH I think the vast majority of people here will buy MXB too.
The game looks terrific and we trust the people working on it. Enough for me ...

True, I will buy it, and i'm not really a fan of MX

GhostdogNL

with all respect hornet ..dont twist my words..

the only thing i`m saying is thats a shame you don`t bring it out on GPB becouse a lot of people like you can already read in this topic would wanne see it on GPB ..so why don`t you bring it out on this game ...and also on MXB so you pleasure everyone ! i mean how more options this game is having how more people you drag in for buying the games ..probely both games!

JamoZ

RiccoChicco

@GhostdogNL

Having the same mod on two different game with different sensations is not good IMO. Moreover, it will ask to "port" the mod on the other game. I don't know if you ever modded but it's not something we do in 5 minutes. If you absolutely want a SM mod now, you're free to make it  :)

+ We don't have any docs to create completly new physics on GPB, so if we're not shure to release the mod here, we can't work a lot on.

+ MXB is out in few days, so you can wait again right?  ;D

@ Jamoz

Level up!   ;D

JamoZ

Level 3!

8)

No seriously, is MXB coming in a couple of days?

GhostdogNL

oke Ricco ..youre right about that ..didn`t think about it that way  :-X

i just love to see GPB getting to the point of Ultimate bike racing sim ..and don`t get me rong ..i`m loving it already part of core exe crashes every time ..hope to see that going away in the next update .

and yeah i`m reading shit loads of forums and wiki`s about coding and trying to learn something from it ..couse believe me ..there will be a day i understand something of it how to do it haha ..until now ....its all a riddel