• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 17, 2019, 10:15:17 am

News:

GP Bikes beta16b available! :)

EASY TEST MOD M2 2019

Started by Yohji, February 12, 2019, 02:05:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

hi gpbikers.

I tried to make M2 2019 machine.

basebike - piboso's M2 bike

changing
- Eg power up to 3Cylinder 765cc
-adjusting frame CG back 20mm (less stress to F tyre)
-wide adjusting preload and ride height (RH can set -5 to 15)
-Electronics on (up/down shifter,TC,EB,AW) I tried make it to not to easy, it to as RIDE AID and Machine Setting.
-F tyre tuned (less heating)

try and enjoy it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUH0dO2fyzDLaOAEs9veIwefbAMSJw8k/view?usp=sharing

Pableke46

ohhh niceee... trying right now

Pableke46

hey .. great job.

tyres are perfect right now in my opinion.. because now you can only do 4 o 5 laps without fall and when you fall the tyre get overheating and is imposiible to ride.

In other hand i tried with electronic 0 like moto2 real life and your engine brake i dnt like so much i still prefer piboso┬┤s bike but i know
thats is no good for everyone nowdays.

the power is good as well.

thank u for your job.

Myst1cPrun3

KliPPiE

Really loving this mod, please maybe try to create an official triumph moto2 like from scratch with slightly adjusted sound it will be an absolute weapon :)
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

RIDER

The braking feel and the engine braking make it much more fun, on soft tire anyway. I like it equal to the original despite some handling issues because I can enjoy the braking and entry.

lluisete

Very good bike, it fels very enjoyable. ;)
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Peoples

Really good work dude. Bike feels great, much better compared to the original M2. Thanks!