• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Round 1 - Grand Prix of Yamaha Motor Argentina

Started by Julix, March 07, 2019, 04:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julix

March 07, 2019, 04:43:14 PM Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:04:15 PM by Julix

The official Yamaha R3 Cup Championship begins, the first round will be at the Argentinian Grand prix at the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit!!
                                                                                                                               Link of the Officials circuits: https://mega.nz/#F!EkUj0LxB!QTr7lzLpllCca2PW0-gUog
                                                                                                                                                           Download: TermasGP_V2.pkz

Start with the whole day of Saturday with free practices 1 in the circuit to participate and the day Sunday will begin with free practice 2, then your practice of Qualifying and then the Final
                                                                                                                                  Race with it will conclude round 1 that promises to be a great race

Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 March 2019

Server Name
                                                                                                                                                 Round 1 Grand Prix of Yamaha Motor Argentina

Saturday 
                                                                                                                                                                Free Practices 1: All day

Sunday
                                                                                                                                                                Free Practices 2: 20min
                                                                                                                                                                    Qualifying: 15min
                                                                                                                                                                        Race 1: 8 Laps                                             
                                                                                                                                                                        Race 2: 8 Laps

The Event starts at this hour Argentina, Buenos Aires (GMT-3)
                                                                                                                                                                          13:00:00

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

javiliyors

Julix

Event schedule updated!!
Remember that on Saturday you can practice all day on a dedicated server in the circuit to participate on Sunday

Myst1cPrun3

connorhall70

GanjaGod

Julix

Atenzion!!
Guys the server will open today the test thanks to javiliyors that host the game for the good connection

will be put under the name
Round 1 - Grand Prix of Yamaha Motor Argentina

Myst1cPrun3

Can't wait for tomorrow. I was actually not last based on practice times. We'll see about the race though XD

JohnnoNinja

I'll try to participate, but start of the race is at 1700 my time, which might be difficult for me...

Julix

Myst1cPrun3

March 16, 2019, 10:33:33 PM #10 Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:36:15 PM by Myst1cPrun3
I'm over 2km/h down again in a straight line! How does this happen, as it was the same on Victoria a while back. Got gearing Maxed out and don't lift at the right going onto the straight...  >:(
should be able to compensate with the slipstream tomorrow though, hopefully. Can't wait for it  :)

doubledragoncc

March 17, 2019, 04:42:21 PM #11 Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:43:56 PM by doubledragoncc

Hope you all had fun

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

7th and 9th....
First race I was well confused off the start thought it was a warmup lap...
Second race was running 3rd, no one around, 6 secs ahead of 4th, no pressure.

King bottle over here decides to crash 4 times and lose half a lap and finish second last. I'm awesome :/

Blackheart

I had a lot of battles, the best one with Joacko in the last lap of race2... just amazing  ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on March 17, 2019, 06:15:57 PM
I had a lot of battles, the best one with Joacko in the last lap of race2... just amazing  ;D

The races were good, I had some decent battles too. 300s aren't what I usually ride but I seem to have semi-decent pace for some reason, and they seem to lend themselves to good racing. Can't wait for next week, although I'm gonna make sure I test the track In a private race to make sure the lights work.. that was confusing AF, I thought it was a warmup lap with the green flag start XD

Don't understand why there was a separate qualy for each race as well, that was weird.