• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:13 AM

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Myst1cPrun3

Disappointing that there is no Screen-Ception here :(

Myst1cPrun3

-aGy-

3rd person driving lol

Hawk

The replay system for motogp19 is terrible, it only records a fraction of any full race...... It's a shame cause otherwise it would be excellent, Milestone have let themselves down with that feature. :(

Anyone happen to know if it can be hacked to increase the record buffer in any way?

KG_03

And you cant even record replays from time attack :-( I like MotoGP 19 but I have a feeling that the progress in the game development is too slow.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: -aGy- on December 01, 2019, 07:14:39 AM3rd person driving lol

Yep. Until I get manual control over the head movement, (heat tracking etc) and can manually change my FoV, that's how it's gonna be for me in the motogp games. Just can't race in 1p, and the tank cam makes me dizzy, still don't know why lol.

Quote from: Hawk on December 01, 2019, 09:51:23 AMThe replay system for motogp19 is terrible, it only records a fraction of any full race...... It's a shame cause otherwise it would be excellent, Milestone have let themselves down with that feature. :(

Anyone happen to know if it can be hacked to increase the record buffer in any way?

Would love to have this feature. Really would make it so much easier, as a lot of fun stuff happens in the first few laps, and yet I can't go back and get 'highlights' so to speak.

Quote from: KG_03 on December 01, 2019, 01:46:04 PMAnd you cant even record replays from time attack :-( I like MotoGP 19 but I have a feeling that the progress in the game development is too slow.

YES. this is the biggest joke about the entire thing.
You could in previous games, a d even in Ride 3 I believe

doubledragoncc

Hi m8....great pics and vid............just wish you could try my system in vr in gpb......doors always open and was so good to actually meet you.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Likewise DD. Nice to meet you, and I wish you the best of luck with the business.

As for trying the system, I will certainly take you up on the offer should I be down your way.

KG_03

As for the motion sickness I never had that problem until I started to play MXGP19. So I started to dig deeper to understand the reason why it happens.

I have turned off motion blur (although I always play without it) and antialiasing. But it didnt help. Then I realised I have overdrive feature in my screen. This helped to reduce ghosting and the screen blurr is much smaller.

Myst1cPrun3

I found that the way the camera moves a out, and the FoV are the biggest contributors to it for me.

Once I adjusted the FoV on ride 3 (I did a video) it became much more easy to use, and didn't feel sickly at all.

My monitor doesn't have an 'overdrive function' so I'm fairly certain it's not that :(

Myst1cPrun3

Myst1cPrun3

Wet Track Dry Tyres LOL

Myst1cPrun3

Myst1cPrun3