• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:31:55 PM

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Grass in GPB is grippier, but again it does depend on what bike, (I can't remember which).

I've not played MotoGP19 yet, but most of the testers said you couldn't do much on the grass, and Robo said he crashed as soon as he touched it. Depends on what their comparing it to I guess. Only time will tell.

Coding grass would be hard, as if its not grippy people will complain that its
'too hard and not realistic'

Make it too grippy and people would complain that its
'too easy and not much of a penalty'

I've seen them both on the Ride/MotoGP games comments both on FB and YT.
I believe this is why they brought in the 'Off Track Assist' in the menus, although it doesn't seem to be much different at the minute. Maybe that will change IDK

KG_03

I just found this video on YT:

https://youtu.be/Nft6vCQWe3g

Seems like that guy played the full version of game. Including MotoE which was supposed to be day 1 patch.

As for off track grip, from the videos it seems like once you leave the track and you dont brake or accelerate (both cause crash) the rider will automatically limit the lean angle and turn radius.

If my observations will confirm, I think it will be a decent punishment for riding off track.

As for people complains I really hate it. In Ride 3 they were complaining the game is too hard and Milestone dumbed down PRO physics to ridiculous level. You can go full speed and lean on the grass and the bike will not even fall if you brake hard.

And low off track grip is realistic. You dont see people lean the bike on the grass...I will never understand people picking up pro physics and complain the game is too hard.

Blackheart

@KG_03

In Malaysia the game has already been released, don't ask me why  ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 03, 2019, 12:47:57 AM@KG_03

In Malaysia the game has already been released, don't ask me why  ;D

'changes steam location to malaysia'

Blackheart

I couldn't resist, In download now (for xbox), I think will be playable in 1 hour...

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 05, 2019, 09:32:23 PMI couldn't resist, In download now (for xbox), I think will be playable in 1 hour...

Gonna get my copy on steam later. I inject postproccessing shades into milestone games to make them look better, and mods are life 😎

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 06, 2019, 07:42:15 AMGonna get my copy on steam later. I inject postproccessing shades into milestone games to make them look better, and mods are life 😎

I haven't a gaming PC :(

Played mainly online and the game works very well, in 3 races zero lag. Tried also 2 races with the AI to 120% and is not bad. Moto-E is a great addon, easy and fun.

doubledragoncc

Just installed it and finishing another Hs3 to test in it so looking forward to a nice surprise with inputs

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

I can't wait to get it on download later, it looks most promising motogp game in ages.

Especially the career mode, taking part in preseason tests on 3 different versions of your bike and being able to choose which one to develop. Can't wait for career mode

JohnnoNinja

How is the AI? Are they aware of you? Do they try to evade you or do they just stick to their line and run in to you?

Davide74

The physics have bored me at 3 hours of play ..

doubledragoncc

So many good points but so bad on important ones
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on June 06, 2019, 02:41:03 PMHow is the AI? Are they aware of you? Do they try to evade you or do they just stick to their line and run in to you?

Usually the AI don't hit you, the virtual riders can avoid you. 120% difficulty is the only good imo.

Blackheart

For sure the game will be patched because you can't join in a online race if have already started the qually (you can just watch the race)... its a nonsense.

Pableke46

HOW HAVE FUN WITH MOTOGP 19

1. PUSH Unistall
2. Call some friends who have instal GP BIKES in their computers
3. Ask Javiliyors to OPEN a server in Jerez, Mugello, Motegi or some fucking good track
4. Enjoy... riding together.

ouh yeah madafaka