• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:34:52 PM

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

June 08, 2019, 03:39:11 PM #75 Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:36:29 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 08, 2019, 03:20:38 PMHOW TO HAVE FUN WITH MOTOGP 19

1. Accept its going to be DIFFERENT to GP Bikes
2. Accept there are different motorcycle games than GP Bikes, and that it's not the be all and end all of bike games.
3. Go offline and try the new AI, which is miles better at not hitting you consistently than some GP Biker
4. Enjoy Riding. As we're all bike enthusiasts and more bikes = good time.
(Unless it's that crapoy version of drive club for bikes, that can burn)

madafaka

+1

It's really fun, this year Milestone has worked hard. 9\10 for me.

Any bike is different, the online is great and in some weeks will start the E-Sports, I haven't had so much fun with a motorcycle game in years (the last great game for me was SBK 2001 lol) :)

Myst1cPrun3

Las motorbike game I put any time in was MotoGP 4 by Namco, and the old TT games by Jester.

This is by far the best MotoGP game I've ever played, and certainly the most complete package. Still a couple of glitches, like kato's sprains no 1 Honda getting a 'place hold' texture when you run off track instead of getting dusty.

Overall its a huge improvement and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

(and while I mentioned motogp 4 is it me or do the menu sounds I'm that and motogp 19 sound similar?)

Blackheart

F1 players in Motogp 19?

A lot of insults to me for my 2nd corner lol is there an option for mute the players online? Very annoying ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on June 08, 2019, 08:03:29 PMF1 players in Motogp 19?

A lot of insults to me for my 2nd corner lol is there an option for mute the players online? Very annoying ;D

Can you not click their name and mute them? I've not tried online so IDK about it. Seems decent tho

Myst1cPrun3

Just done the first race of a new Pro Career, started in Moto3, as you can choose now, and did this due to the fact I did a RedBull Rookies in MotoGP 18 recently and CBA doing it again. Running 115% difficulty, 100% weekend/races. Started 4th finished 7th, including chasing down and overtaking Masia on the final Lap. Was the best offline race I've ever had fun-wise.

Running 13 as 93 is taken apparently LOL
I popped in my shader mod, with some minor tweaks, and holy crap, it can be a beautiful game :o

Aernouts2

Hello Myst1cPrun3 :)

Do you mind sharing your settings ?
Looks great to me.
Although the game itself already looks good, yours looks even better.

I am using the latest Reshade, i did have a quick go myself but my improvements were not that great yet.

Myst1cPrun3

All in game settings on Maximum, no motion blur and vsync.

Here is my Brightness settings:

Here's what settings I have on my shader's. All selected settings are at the top and are on the default values. Menu quality is reduced a little, but in game quality is improved.

Your results may vary but those are mine :)

Aernouts2

Thx, my setting are a little different but for sharpening i am using the ingame settings => [/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=2
this works great aswell

But i see you are using LUT (LUT.fx)... you need to create your own texture .png for it if i am not mistaken ?
Did you do this ? and is the result worth it ?

Myst1cPrun3

I have tried a couple, but the default one seems the best one so far, I just leave that enabled to make it so I don't have to keep changing the settings when I change them.

Blackheart

Completed my first helmet with the in-game editor (and maybe the last one... its a nighmare use this editor for complex stuff!)  ;D

The original

Myst1cPrun3

Looks good. And I agree, the editor can be a little... Fiddly. Even my relatively simple design was awkward to do, and the lighting. Makes it near impossible to match colors, so much so for the first race of my career I had a dark blue spot on a light blue helmet xD

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 10, 2019, 10:58:45 PMLooks good. And I agree, the editor can be a little... Fiddly. Even my relatively simple design was awkward to do, and the lighting. Makes it near impossible to match colors, so much so for the first race of my career I had a dark blue spot on a light blue helmet xD

I used an opaque material while editing.

Not possible to merge the layers, so I have something like 200+ layers  ;D

Myst1cPrun3

I've got something like 50, and there's only 3 colors!
Its still a good addition though, and when you spend the time, can be quite good

KG_03

I must say that i really enjoy new game. Its indeed more challanging and needs some time to master the bikes.

Most of all important is that you finally get a punishment for leaving track.

The tyres simulation is surprisingly nice and adds an element of strategy to the races.

The onboard is fantastic to me despite the wide field of view close racing is fun and immersive.

There are some bugs like Anti Wheelie is working all the time for Moto2, E and GP bikes. Also the front brake feels a bit weird as the bike is very stable and rear is not moving up simulating high force on the brakes.

Some tracks miss brake markers but they are more detailed.

Multiplayer is smooth, lobby browser. Finnaly its a game with good base, proper handling. I would give it 7/10 and rise it to 9 if they fix the issues above.

Im supper happy with Moto E as they picked the subject hated by many.

JohnnoNinja

Good to hear/read positive things about the new MotoGP game. Should get a copy myself:)