• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:42:58 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Im glad I have waited for patches.....had the game since launch and just tried it then stopped and watched videos of others having bugs lol

Gonna start using it this week, see what happens

Need to test online too so if you guys on PC could give me your names to race online with you if your up to a bad rider would be cool and yes MPR I know yours lol. I just have to figure how to do it in game as never done it lol

The 6 hours I have done were actually fun and if it was not for the AI (without patches) it would be great.

Videos I have watched show AI rider suddenly having acceration like there doing 20mph more in just a few feet ???? What happend to the Neural (BS name for Milestone did nothing to AI but change a few perameters, learning my ass) AI or woteva its called. AI is as shite as ever and at times totally unrealistic.

Well I will see in the morrow

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 24, 2019, 07:24:17 PMIm glad I have waited for patches.....had the game since launch and just tried it then stopped and watched videos of others having bugs lol

yes MPR I know yours lol.

;)

Gladly give online a bash, not touched it since I moved off the Xbox for Milestone Games.

Last 'proper' random matchmaking one was VRTG the game I think, although me and a mate did some ride 2 joyriding just before ride 3 was released..

And we all know about that laggy online mess.

doubledragoncc

Got a lot of systems to test so would be cool to ride with you and let you laugh as I miss the apex again lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

June 24, 2019, 08:31:16 PM #198 Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:34:24 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 24, 2019, 07:53:54 PMGot a lot of systems to test so would be cool to ride with you and let you laugh as I miss the apex again lol

DD

Whats an apex?? ;)

On another note:
That crash really miffed me off as well, on for a 5th place, from a horrific start where I was as low as 26th position, 113% AI, in the rain,  with no pace whatsoever, a complete bodge of a setup, starting the penultimate lap (20/22), on the final corner... 

Blackheart

June 24, 2019, 08:52:51 PM #199 Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:58:07 PM by Blackheart
For esport MotoGP 19 seems a very good product. 

In the first challenge we tried any "trick" possible, example; there aren't corner cuts because the lap is invalidated if you put some cm (inches) of the wheels out of the track, and before of the esport they have fixed in the patch an exploit for take advantages with the weight of the rider (a lot more grip if you put the weight back in acceleration).

Also if some PC users still complain issues as crashes and infinite loadings. Maybe just a little patch for these issues.

Myst1cPrun3

There are a couple of small little bugs, but on the whole, motogp19s track limits are so much better.

Only little bug I've found with that is the last corner at Le Mans, bit strict and sometimes too much so, in that I may not actually be off the course, or even on the white line.

Also, in my first 'crash' pic, is it me or does it look kinda like my airbag has gone off in the suit? Top half looks proper 'puffed up'

Hawk

What do you guys think of the brakes simulation in MotoGP19?

Personally I think the brakes in MotoGP19 are pretty naff..... They have no power progression or real strength at all.... and as for locking up the front wheel or doing a stoppy it's not possible? :o
The only positive about them is that at least one can get a feel for the limit of tyre grip under trail braking.

KG_03

I have been complaining about brakes all the time since the release of the game and after patch. Right after the game was released I like the small feedback from tyres. It was like you are going into corner, trail raking, small vibration and you are on the ground.

Now you feel the controller vibrating way before tyre loose grip. But its what people were complaining about that there is no feedback at all... I know its a game but in real life you dont have so much feedback - its just a matter of seconds or sometimes no feedback at all :-(

I am still not sure if the grip of the tyres was made higher in the first patch or its the big amount of feedback that make me feel the bikes are easier to ride now... Anyway I have a feeling that once again Milestone made the game dumber after too many people complained its too hard. I really hate it that people complain about many handling issues not even trying to learn the game.

I have sent a feedback to Milestone in one of the bugs report that front brakes dont feel strong. And its not a matter of braking distance but the instability or rear lifting up when braking too hard. But again I have seen ppl mapping front brake as a button and were crying everywhere they cant play because they crash on braking. And unfortunately those ppl are more valuable for Milestone than those who need more demanding handling.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: KG_03 on June 25, 2019, 09:54:11 AMI have been complaining about brakes all the time since the release of the game and after patch. Right after the game was released I like the small feedback from tyres. It was like you are going into corner, trail raking, small vibration and you are on the ground.

Now you feel the controller vibrating way before tyre loose grip.

The brakes are interesting, and I must say, I did prefer the pre-pratch handling, although I can understand why they made these changes.

As for the vibrations, this is adjustable in the games menus, although not to a large degree.
(vibration normal, vibration low, vibration off)
It should be noted I played with LOW pre-pratch, and I liked it a lot, however since the patch the low setting seems to be the old normal setting.

There isn't much progression in the vibration strength it seems to me, its either on, or off. The minute you go further with it vibrating seems to have huge understeer / lack of lean, (which I like in this game, but not in GPB weirdly)
And if you go further than that again you go down.

As for corner entry, it is possible to back the bike in and endo it into turns, it just has to be setup a certain way, and often to the extreme. (the setup changes aren't precise enough (jumps between suspension setting 5 and 6 are to small etc))
I know in the esport I was endoing into the hairpin at term as, and sliding (realistically I might add)
Into t1 and t6 (the double opening right after the long left)
It didn't seem very fast, and a 250 style seems to be the way from what I can gather, but it was cool looking

Although the bike could do with endoing easier, and wheeling a little less, unless it's hard acceleration.

Blackheart

Pre patch was far better now there are vibrations are there for any thing...

I hate just a thing in this game, if you have wobbles, you dont lose nothing.

Here the comparison between Trastevere73 best lap and my best (the difference is about 1.5 sec) both with wobbles (trastevere a lot more) and we dont lose nothing.

My lap:

Trastevere lap

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

-aGy-

Quote from: Blackheart on June 25, 2019, 11:16:33 AMPre patch was far better now there are vibrations are there for any thing...

I hate just a thing in this game, if you have wobbles, you dont lose nothing.

Here the comparison between Trastevere73 best lap and my best (the difference is about 1.5 sec) both with wobbles (trastevere a lot more) and we dont lose nothing.

My lap:

Trastevere lap

yeah not so realistic but its arcade game. trastevere 3 highsides for sure and how he got the bike up after wobble like 0.001s and then just lean..arcade i say but nice game if not ue4 fatal error.

Myst1cPrun3

For me they should have made these changes to the 'normal' physics mode and left the 'Pro physics' alone.

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 25, 2019, 01:45:07 PMFor me they should have made these changes to the 'normal' physics mode and left the 'Pro physics' alone.

New patches = high risk that they ruin the game any times... :\

Today an little update but i dont see any changelog, so i think it was just the new liveries in the winter test.

KG_03

Yeah it seems it was just winter tests liveries or sth connected with new eSport challenge.