• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:20:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart link=msg=98700

New patches = high risk that they ruin the game any times... :\

/quote]

That's true, but I do like the way csgo introduces patches/content.
They release it on steam under the 'betas tab', sperate from the base game, and adjust it based off the feedback of the public test.
I'd love to see milestone do something like this before releasing it as part of the main game.

Myst1cPrun3

New patch, fps option now works on console,
And there have been a few little gameplay updates.

Notably the addition of pit boards, and marshals waving flags, the checkered one at the end being the main one.

Quite surprised tbh...

https://motogpvideogame.com/news/motogp19-new-patch-available-01-07-2019/

Blackheart

Works but just for PS4 pro and Xbox One X... so the majority of people with standard consoles has a huge disadvantage in the esport now.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on July 01, 2019, 11:11:49 AMWorks but just for PS4 pro and Xbox One X... so the majority of people with standard consoles has a huge disadvantage in the esport now.

Thats how its always been, even from old engine MotoGP games. High end xboxs and Ps, like xbx x and xbx s and ps4 pro, get 60fps.
The standard consoles just don't have the power. (Day one xbox one has an i3 equivalent processor, and 2GB RAM I think)

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on July 01, 2019, 11:21:27 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 01, 2019, 11:11:49 AMWorks but just for PS4 pro and Xbox One X... so the majority of people with standard consoles has a huge disadvantage in the esport now.

Thats how its always been, even from old engine MotoGP games. High end xboxs and Ps, like xbx x and xbx s and ps4 pro, get 60fps.
The standard consoles just don't have the power. (Day one xbox one has an i3 equivalent processor, and 2GB RAM I think)

The processor is the same just overclocked and the ram is 8 for the S and 12 for the X... anyway it would be possible have 60 fps for esport also for standard version, because there is just a bike on the screen in this mode.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on July 01, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on July 01, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

The processor is the same just overclocked and the ram is 8 for the S and 12 for the X... anyway it would be possible have 60 fps for esport also for standard version, because there is just a bike on the screen in this mode.

My day one edition only just ran ride 2 at 30fps.
After looking into it, I was wrong, It had 8GB of ram, but it was ddr3 and not ddr4, and was utter turds.

Not sure on PS but my standard ps plays even worse.

After playing motogp on pc I'd never buy an xbox game again, unless I get something like xbox scarlett or as powerful as my pc

Blackheart

Anyway motogp 18 was 60 fps for all consoles... I think will be out ready a new patch, because no one can beat the 60 fps's guys now.

Myst1cPrun3

July 01, 2019, 04:03:04 PM #217 Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 04:07:19 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: Blackheart on July 01, 2019, 02:18:18 PMAnyway motogp 18 was 60 fps for all consoles... I think will be out ready a new patch, because no one can beat the 60 fps's guys now.

Didn't get 60fps on xbox one day one edition on motogp 17 . 30fps consistently. Same on ride 3. I should expect something similar on MGP18 although I never owned it on console

Doubt they'll do anything about it as there's very few peoe who use older consoles these days

Blackheart

July 01, 2019, 04:24:06 PM #218 Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 04:27:08 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on July 01, 2019, 04:03:04 PMDoubt they'll do anything about it as there's very few peoe who use older consoles these days

The 80% of the consoles are standard edition (and S for one and slim for ps4), just 1\5 are the "premium" version. Also because is a nosense to buy these boxes when PC with the same price are far better. Buyed my xbox one S (new not second-hand) to 160 euros...

In my group we are about 20 guys and just 1 guy with the xbox one X...

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Blackheart

Myst1cPrun3

Blackheart

The 2nd race (Aragon) was so fun and a great Wimp here! :)

Myst1cPrun3

I still Maintain  that the best bikes in motogp 19 are the Moto2 bikes. Despite the fact I hate them pretty much everywhere else lol.

Myst1cPrun3

Because we all miss Marco :(