• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Rossi Ranch Dirt Track Training?

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 13, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Possible wrong topic/forum here, but I recently purchased Pibosos MXB, and have been having a little fun with the supermotos. This got me wondering if any of the skills learned here, such as the braking and sliding, could be applicable to GPB, as many professional riders use dirt track/mx as a training tool.

Long story short I was wondering if there was a mod to something like Rossi's ranch, either in MXB or GPB, just to train on and have a bit of a bash at?

Hawk

Nice theory/thought but I doubt it simply due to the lack of situational awareness and feel that are missing from GPB.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on March 13, 2019, 09:21:45 PM
Nice theory/thought but I doubt it simply due to the lack of situational awareness and feel that are missing from GPB.

initially that was my first thought, and I began wondering if it could be used to test physics for mods, as some bikes have some really awkward handling characteristics when sliding.

I then used some VR in both titles, and found that I was able to hold slides more consistently, and go quicker in general as for some reason, whether its the full 3D perspective or what IDK, I just seem to be able to judge all the inputs better, not just distances. IDK if this is just me or what that feels this way, and I should expect practice to improve it, and seeing how real riders train that's what got me thinking.

I think personally it'd be cool if the skills were transferable to some degree as it'd make owning more Piboso titles and mods beneficial, rather than just riding what you liked. Or maybe its just me that goes that far into it lol IDK.

But yeah if there's a dev for GBP or MXB here, pop Rossi's ranch in regardless ;)

RIDER

Last patch I did a little flat track by adding Paragon track (from mx bikes?) and with major setup changes it was fun for an hour. stk1000 r1, rc390, talent cup worked.