• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:10 PM

tx and fanatec pedals

Started by kevinmk7, April 05, 2019, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinmk7

have not been able to find if anyone has talked about tx base and fanatec pedals setup , i have a xbox elite and a gpx but i really struggle with them so i been working on my car rig stuff but i really seem to struggle with getting them right well the lean is the bad part pedals are great all button , gear etc but getting the lean /steer right any suggestions would be great i am using thrustmaster control panel (gain , constant , periodic,spring and damper )

Tosteetos

I had a TX setup now own a Fanatec, what exactly are you struggling with?  I'll attempt to help :)

kevinmk7

i changed a lot of the setting down and it is feelin better .   but it  has  a lot of swing time when transitioning , strange how i can not make that quicker , anyways like all things it will take time

Tosteetos

If you are taking too long to transition maybe your force feedback is too strong. Also, make sure Reverse Force feedback is on. it should be the other way around, don't know why this is displayed as reversed as it should be the normal way.

kevinmk7

kevinmk7

did you find a marked improvement from TX base to Fanatec in GPBikes or marginal . I have TX going well now but curious if it is alot better

Myst1cPrun3

For Car racing the Fanatec Stuff is better than the Thrustmaster stuff, however, I don't use either in GPB, I use a gamepad. Personally I'd have a DD Wheel with a quickrelease mounted handlebar, but I'm too poor to bother saving for either. ::)

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 21, 2019, 03:51:28 PMFor Car racing the Fanatec Stuff is better than the Thrustmaster stuff, however, I don't use either in GPB, I use a gamepad. Personally I'd have a DD Wheel with a quickrelease mounted handlebar, but I'm too poor to bother saving for either. ::)

Im always willing to help if you want to try building your own system m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 21, 2019, 05:52:31 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 21, 2019, 03:51:28 PMFor Car racing the Fanatec Stuff is better than the Thrustmaster stuff, however, I don't use either in GPB, I use a gamepad. Personally I'd have a DD Wheel with a quickrelease mounted handlebar, but I'm too poor to bother saving for either. ::)

Im always willing to help if you want to try building your own system m8

DD

Cheers, for the offer, and a better controller has been on my radar for a while, so it will be an investment for the future. but at the minute I'm lacking in the rather important money department, as I kinda need a car, and saving up for real world racing next year (Hopefully but unlikely) is also taking up my money.
Cheers for the offer though