• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 01:38:08 AM

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Alby46

Arvoss

I don't know how to delete a poll so I edited the first one :P PLACE YOUR BETS :P

Arvoss

Quote from: kastermansss on February 15, 2014, 08:26:35 PM
this link includes owen hillman's redbull skins, and mine.
hope i post it in the right spot!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tusbyztxhv7abt5/MotoTech+RedBull+Rookies+Skins.rar

Thank you! :D Could you please send me your GUID? It's your personal ID, you can find it under profiles. I need it for the whitelist ;)

kastermansss

Quotethis link includes owen hillman's redbull skins, and mine.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tusbyztxhv7abt5/MotoTech+RedBull+Rookies+Skins.rar

Thank you! :D Could you please send me your GUID? It's your personal ID, you can find it under profiles. I need it for the whitelist ;)

27b03a00, not sure if  the 0 are zero's or just an O XD there is no different in game :p lol.
could you maybe send me the official race track for assen? because there is not a server showing up with assen atm for me.

Arvoss

Quote from: kastermansss on February 15, 2014, 08:52:42 PM
Quotethis link includes owen hillman's redbull skins, and mine.

27b03a00, not sure if  the 0 are zero's or just an O XD there is no different in game :p lol.
could you maybe send me the official race track for assen? because there is not a server showing up with assen atm for me.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=716.0 ;)

Desteban

BozoCRO

wheres the red bull server? i cant practice  :P

JamoZ

A poll? Whoever crosses the finish line first wins. And from what i`ve seen people are more concerned about hotlapping then staying on the bike for more then 3 laps. Setting a fast time is something completely different then racing and everything that comes with that.

Klax75

Quote from: JamoZ on February 15, 2014, 10:50:42 PM
A poll? Whoever crosses the finish line first wins. And from what i`ve seen people are more concerned about hotlapping then staying on the bike for more then 3 laps. Setting a fast time is something completely different then racing and everything that comes with that.

I agree, I think a weird posting a poll on who will win. Tomorrow we will know.

Yes, I found it very frustrating, when I'm on a event practice server. I'm not very good at setup my bikes so I am trying to work on it. When someone keeps slowing down to "race" me during practice. I've had guys sit at the end of pit lane waiting. Or waiting on track till you get close. It's very annoying, I'm trying to set up my bike not have some mini race contest. :/

Alby46

agree

Hawk

+1 JamoZ  ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 16, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

+1 JamoZ  ;)

The poll is just for fun because I don't know how to delete a poll so I edited the original one :P It's 10000% true that hotlappers are not always consistent. ;) I voted for JamoZ lol :P But it will be a close race! :D