• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:49:29 AM

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 10:01:12 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 03, 2014, 09:58:12 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on February 03, 2014, 09:54:11 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 03, 2014, 09:50:54 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on February 03, 2014, 09:44:03 PM
Hmm, i`m not sure if i want to participate in this. Probably not good for my blood pressure...

Go on.... Be a devil! Hehe

Unless of course your afraid Arvoss will beat you? :P ;D

Lol wut?  You serious?  8)

Hehe.... Arvoss needs some competition on the 125.... Get your name down and may the best man win ;) ;D

Competition??? There are a lot of fast guys on the 125cc :P I'll go for a top 5, but even that is going to be difficult :D I'm really exited for this event! :D Can't wait for the 25/05/2014 lol

There's a big difference between the being the fastest and being able to win a race..... Two different beasts altogether.... And from what I've seen, your pretty consistent on the 125 bikes ;)

Pressure starting to build yet, my old mate? Hehe ;D

BozoCRO

I'm in, at least to try. Iam right close at the limit between classes meaning I'll be at the bottom of the timing list.

How about a twist on the rules to make things more interesting? The last 3-4 guys from A class go to B class and first 3-4 guys from B class go to A after every race.

Arvoss

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 03, 2014, 10:33:10 PM
I'm in, at least to try. Iam right close at the limit between classes meaning I'll be at the bottom of the timing list.

How about a twist on the rules to make things more interesting? The last 3-4 guys from A class go to B class and first 3-4 guys from B class go to A after every race.

This will not be possible I think. For example: you are 3rd on the leaderboard in the A class, next race the 3 fastest guys from the B class are coming and you can be 5th or 6th... The 2 classes are meant to make the races more intense ;)

Gzehoo

I'll try to start here.

My number is 92 and my team is Lambda Motosports.

(I know that I'll be in Class B, I didn't have a good lap time even if I didn't crash on the track)

BozoCRO

Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

This will not be possible I think. For example: you are 3rd on the leaderboard in the A class, next race the 3 fastest guys from the B class are coming and you can be 5th or 6th... The 2 classes are meant to make the races more intense ;)

No I dont think it would be like that. After the first race last guys in A would go to B and the other way around. In case those riders from B are very quick they would stay in A class after the second race. If not they go back in B class. The resault is really the best riders in A class, giving slower riders a chance to get better resault in B. Right now looking at records page there are far faster riders then me with slower times with 125 on victoria. So if they participate they will win races with bad competition in B server and someone like me will be last every time in A. Either of those isn't very fun.

Arvoss

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 03, 2014, 11:39:10 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

No I dont think it would be like that. After the first race last guys in A would go to B and the other way around. In case those riders from B are very quick they would stay in A class after the second race. If not they go back in B class. The resault is really the best riders in A class, giving slower riders a chance to get better resault in B. Right now looking at records page there are far faster riders then me with slower times with 125 on victoria. So if they participate they will win races with bad competition in B server and someone like me will be last every time in A. Either of those isn't very fun.

I know what you mean but the B class will normally always be slower than the A class. There is still a lot of time to practice since the first race is in 2 weeks ;) I'll calculate tomorrow if it's possible to switch classes ;) Guys that are in the B class now can always try to go under 1.37.500 and they will go in the A class if there is still an open spot ;)

Hawk

February 03, 2014, 11:57:44 PM #36 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:59:24 PM by Hawk_UK
Right now looking at records page there are far faster riders then me with slower times with 125 on victoria. So if they participate they will win races with bad competition in B server and someone like me will be last every time in A. Either of those isn't very fun.
There will also be slow riders in class A compared to the fastest guys, so I cannot see your point, except that you would like to be in contention of winning? Don't we all. But it's the participation as much as the winning that counts. ;D

To be fair, you have to conclude the championship before you start to move riders from one class to another; remember there is a Team Championship to consider also.....

Just enjoy the racing.... I know I will, no matter who wins :P ;D

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 03, 2014, 11:57:44 PM
Right now looking at records page there are far faster riders then me with slower times with 125 on victoria. So if they participate they will win races with bad competition in B server and someone like me will be last every time in A. Either of those isn't very fun.
There will also be slow riders in class A compared to the fastest guys, so I cannot see your point, except that you would like to be in contention of winning? Don't we all. But it's the participation as much as the winning that counts. ;D

To be fair, you have to conclude the championship before you start to move riders from one class to another; remember there is a Team championship to consider also.....

Just enjoy the racing.... I know I will, no matter who wins :P ;D

Indeed, just enjoy the races ;) And if you want to win: practice is the key. Remember that almost no one rides the 125cc and if they ride it's mostly on Victoria. ;)

JamoZ

How many riders per team are there allowed?  ;)

Klax75

Just curious why we aren't using the 125rr Cup bike? From my tests it's just 10-12 mph slower then the 125rr. The same paints work with either, I've tested it. What if instead of Rookies Cup it's just 125cc Championship and we use Team Paints. Rookies Cup we could use Red Bull Paints and the Cup version of the bike. Just a idea.

davidboda46

I'm in, but I'm going I'll be away on 2 weekends so I'll will probably miss 2 races.

Team: M.O.B. Racing Team (My Own Boss)

Rider: David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Cheers!

/David
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on February 04, 2014, 12:28:55 AM
How many riders per team are there allowed?  ;)

Two riders per team. ;)

Harrytmj66

February 04, 2014, 09:24:31 AM #42 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:27:12 AM by Harrytmj66
Oooo i'm 0.025 off group A haha.
Can you add me to list please buddy. #66

Oh and anybody have a free spot in their team i would like to join. Got my own helmet but i'm not very good at doing leathers lol

Arvoss

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 04, 2014, 09:24:31 AM
Oooo i'm 0.025 off group A haha.
Can you add me to list please buddy. #66

Oh and anybody have a free spot in their team i would like to join. Got my own helmet but i'm not very good at doing leathers lol

Harry, I'll add you in class B, but you can always try to beat your time ;) PM Me when you want to beat your time, I'll give you a monster setup :D 0.025 is nothing ;) If you beat your time you go in the A class ;)

iVolution

Im in. If Jamoz is in as well, we will probably form a (winning :P)team together.