• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:00:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

LoriX

Thunder struck for the second time = my pc's power unit got fried = PC is dead = I'm out of racing, again. Wonderful.

Alby46

Quote from: LoriX on May 11, 2014, 08:37:15 PM
Thunder struck for the second time = my pc's power unit got fried = PC is dead = I'm out of racing, again. Wonderful.
i had to change a router and a motherboard ... thanks thunders! ( no this night )
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Quote from: LoriX on May 11, 2014, 08:37:15 PM

Really? :(

RESULTS + REPLAY (Nothing interesting to see :P )

http://we.tl/Pgax8xhjaO

Hawk

Well... I don't know were I came in the race as there were bodies all over the place. LOL

But thanks for the race guys.... and thanks Arvoss for being a great host!  ;)

Catch ya next round.  ;D 8)

LoriX

Yeah Arvoss  :(

Who won the race?

Arvoss

Quote from: LoriX on May 11, 2014, 08:53:45 PM
Yeah Arvoss  :(

Who won the race?

Alby ;)

But it was a weird race. Everyone kept falling :P I crashed 5 times and finished 2nd lol :P

Alby46

good and bad race, i kept falling at the left corner of the 2nd chicane, before the first lesmo. anyway good race and see you next time :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

malve

so depressing , 2 hours everything fine with Core and then in Race Sightning Lap Core .... soooo fu***** !!!

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

LOOPATELI

It wasn't the best race, but it was fun! Congrats to Alby and all other riders :D
Really looking forward for the next races! A1ring, Jerez... looks good

pumuky

that I have to do to participate?

Hawk

Any chance of an update to the championship chart Arvoss, please?

Thanks mate. ;)

GhostdogNL

How to become a rooki on the rooki race? I'm realy intrested to join the events if posibole

iVolution

Quote from: GhostdogNL on May 14, 2014, 06:23:49 AM
How to become a rooki on the rooki race? I'm realy intrested to join the events if posibole
Usually Arvoss anwsers these questions within a few minutes but it seems like he is finally busy with real world stuff  :P ;D. Yes i guess it is no problem if you join some RBR races. We usually have some room for wildcards since not everybody is able to participate every race.
The way I see it is that the basic requirements are:
- that you have at least practiced the track a little before the event so that you are familiar with the corners and brake marks. It is not important how fast you are or how often you fall, it is the fun of participating that counts.
- do a practice race with a warm-up lap and where you have to drive to the grid position yourself. It is not fun participating in all the session and that be disqualified because you don't know how to start a race.

Thats basically it, guess you have to wait for Arvoss to put you on the list.
---------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I am able to participate in the next race on Sunday. I currently got a 7 days a week working schedule (due to my master thesis) and usually playing GPbikes on sunday after comming back from work is a bit too much. Therefor I might just skip this one depending on how I feel by then.

pumuky

arvos am interested in participating I can participatin??

GhostdogNL

jup me 2 sounds good ..i know the most of the track`s and iàm a sporty racer .. ;D