• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:53:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Sorry for the late reply but I have a lot of work this week (exams next week). I'll be happy once the biggest work is finished (tomorrow evening). :D
pumuky and GhostDog, I'll add to the race. We will be 12-14 or so.

Info about the race coming saturday. (Need to test Jerez to see if it's smooth enough for the 125cc)

Back to my cave now :P

pumuky

Quote from: Arvoss on May 22, 2014, 06:49:20 PM
Sorry for the late reply but I have a lot of work this week (exams next week). I'll be happy once the biggest work is finished (tomorrow evening). :D
pumuky and GhostDog, I'll add to the race. We will be 12-14 or so.

Info about the race coming saturday. (Need to test Jerez to see if it's smooth enough for the 125cc)

Back to my cave now :P

THX MEN

Arvoss

ROUND 7 - 25/05/2014 - Jerez

Tomorrow's race will be on Jerez. I haven't had the time to try the track but apparently it's smooth enough ;) I trust the community lol :P

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on May 24, 2014, 03:11:11 PM
ROUND 7 - 25/05/2014 - Jerez

Tomorrow's race will be on Jerez. I haven't had the time to try the track but apparently it's smooth enough ;) I trust the community lol :P

Have you forgotten about updating the champ chart? I keep asking.  :P ;D

Arvoss

I haven't forgot :P Updated version will be up tonight ;)

Arvoss

Pumuky and GhostdogNL, I'll need your GUID before 20:55. I need it for the whitelist. Otherwise you won't be able to join.

Hawk

Just been practicing on Jerez with the 125..... Hmm, I don't know about you guys, but for me with the 125 is very dodgy on certain corners... I see another Monza event coming up. What do you guys think?

@Arvoss: How about Assen again for round 8? At least we know it is a pretty good track for the 125's, especially in the wet. Hehe  ;D ;D

Arvoss

May 25, 2014, 06:20:51 PM #548 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:22:47 PM by Arvoss
Bit late, but yeah :P

Classification:

Class A

Class B

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on May 25, 2014, 06:13:25 PM
@Arvoss: How about Assen again for round 8? At least we know it is a pretty good track for the 125's, especially in the wet. Hehe  ;D ;D

JamoZ said Lezienne was very smooth. I'll try that one. A wet race would be nice to finish the championship :D It just sucks we don't have the replay :/

Klax75

Yeah Assen was fun in the wet! Made me cry that there is a wet replay bug. lol

pumuky

iVolution

Good race Loop, congrats

Alby46

g race all, congrats to loop had a good battle with you :) i don't know if anyone had some kind of micro lag during the race, am i the only one?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Klax75

Good race everyone! I didn't do very well, had a bad start off the line and felt like I was standing still. lol I did get micro lag and was right as the lights went green kind of messed me up since I was worried about stalling the bike. lol Was a good event spent most of it alone enjoying the scenario of Spain. ;)

I realized on Arvoss servers I've never had a out of sync problem even with 13-15 riders on track. He did restart the server so that may have help. My out of sync always are so random it's weird.

I only core'd once. Was after Qualifying, right before the first sighting lap I went to check my set of tires, then went to go to track and core'd.