• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:50:05 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 04, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 04, 2014, 10:48:17 PM
It's great that we have realistic weather for the races. Just one question... If it starts to rain while your on slicks, what's the procedure for entering pit lane to presumably be able to change to wets and then continue on to the race again? I've never done this before. Maybe we should do a few practice DRY going into wet races so that everyone will know what to do in the event of heavy rain? Otherwise I can see absolute chaos raining(Hehe) in such an event. :)

This scenario is not possible in GP Bikes I think. When you start the server it decides which weather it will be. For each track there is a different % chance of rain/cloudy/sun. Today we had rain on the practice server! :D

That's okay then.... As long as we know how it works. ;)

Oh NOOooooo!! You mean I missed the RAIN! :( :'(
I bet you had a rain session just after I left?

Just my luck! Hehe

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 04, 2014, 10:58:24 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 04, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 04, 2014, 10:48:17 PM
It's great that we have realistic weather for the races. Just one question... If it starts to rain while your on slicks, what's the procedure for entering pit lane to presumably be able to change to wets and then continue on to the race again? I've never done this before. Maybe we should do a few practice DRY going into wet races so that everyone will know what to do in the event of heavy rain? Otherwise I can see absolute chaos raining(Hehe) in such an event. :)

This scenario is not possible in GP Bikes I think. When you start the server it decides which weather it will be. For each track there is a different % chance of rain/cloudy/sun. Today we had rain on the practice server! :D

That's okay then.... As long as we know how it works. ;)

Oh NOOooooo!! You mean I missed the RAIN! :( :'(
I bet you had a rain session just after I left?

Just my luck! Hehe

Don't know when you left :p After the rain we had a session without rain but 100% wet to test the dynamic drying ;) It's very slow with the 125cc.

What we can do for the races is look at the real weather in the city/location of the track and use that as weather in the race ;) That would be even more realistic :D

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 04, 2014, 11:01:02 PM
What we can do for the races is look at the real weather in the city/location of the track and use that as weather in the race ;) That would be even more realistic :D

Oh yes! That would be great! ;D

LoriX

February 05, 2014, 12:27:45 AM #78 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:03:08 AM by LoriX
I'm in aswell. Quick question to Alby46, can you change your number to something rather than #34? It's my racing numbah in real life and I have it on my skin already.. :)

Btw, looking for a team in group A if there is/will be one with a spot open..

EDIT: #34 for me, thanks Alby! :)

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

RBp

Move Assen and enna around to allow me more time to fix the first corner please, I got 2 tracks to finish before I start another one.

Harrytmj66

Quote from: RBp on February 05, 2014, 06:53:57 AM
Move Assen and enna around to allow me more time to fix the first corner please, I got 2 tracks to finish before I start another one.

I think Assen is absolutely fine just as long as you don't do a full lean on first corner

Arvoss

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 05, 2014, 01:07:54 PM

I think Assen is absolutely fine just as long as you don't do a full lean on first corner

After a couple of testing laps it's not as bad as I thought. Just a bit tricky. Indeed, don't go full lean and go a bit slower ;)

Hawk

Looks like us slow boys are going to have a full grid very soon! This is gonna be good! ;D 8)

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 05, 2014, 01:15:26 PM
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 05, 2014, 01:07:54 PM

After a couple of testing laps it's not as bad as I thought. Just a bit tricky. Indeed, don't go full lean and go a bit slower ;)

I've tested it out too, and if you take a wide entry into that first corner and hit the corner just after the apex, you'll be okay. ;)

malve

I want to sign in too for Cup, possible?

greetz
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Desteban

Harrytmj66

Trying to join the practise server and i have had 5 core.exe without even getting on track

Arvoss

February 05, 2014, 09:14:48 PM #88 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:21:29 PM by Arvoss
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 05, 2014, 09:12:24 PM
Trying to join the practise server and i have had 5 core.exe without even getting on track

Will restart the server. It's up for 1.30h now ;) Will change the track too :D New server is on Albi 2011 :D

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 05, 2014, 09:14:48 PM
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 05, 2014, 09:12:24 PM

Will restart the server. It's up for 1.30h now ;) Will change the track too :D New server is on Albi 2011 :D

Arvoss! Were is your server? I cannot see it :o