• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:53:39 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 10:35:31 PM
That replay from Class 1, says it's 158 megs, when I watch it, it says it's 5 minutes long. :(
Noooooooooooooo :( iVo has the same problem... So I'm afraid everyone will have that problem ;( it's a bug I think, because i have 300mb space for replays and it's 158mb big... I'll check the replay tomorrow... :/

kastermansss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 16, 2014, 10:29:08 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on February 16, 2014, 10:17:15 PM
Quote from: kastermansss on February 16, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

I STARTED FREAKING RIGHT, AND THEN IT GOT RESTARTED.. got perfectly at the line, green flag went out. rode away. and got disqualified.!
if u restart in 1st try, u restart in second try aswell..  but yea. pretty mad right now!

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
― George Orwell, Animal Farm
i'm still mad! :/  rode this track the whole day, and wasnt even able to ride the race. ill just out a bit, maybe i'm back next week.

Arvoss

Quote from: kastermansss link=topic=661.msg7539#msg7539 date
i'm still mad! :/  rode this track the whole day, and wasnt even able to ride the race. ill just out a bit, maybe i'm back next week.

Next race is in 3 weeks ;) I hope you will be back :D 7 races left, 7 wins for you ;)

Klax75

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:37:10 PM
That replay from Class 1, says it's 158 megs, when I watch it, it says it's 5 minutes long. :(
Noooooooooooooo :( iVo has the same problem... So I'm afraid everyone will have that problem ;( it's a bug I think, because i have 300mb space for replays and it's 158mb big... I'll check the replay tomorrow... :/

I think it's the rain, I have replays close to 2 hours long and they play fine. Yet rain one anything over a certain time it gives you 5 minutes.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 10:42:59 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 10:37:10 PM

I think it's the rain, I have replays close to 2 hours long and they play fine. Yet rain one anything over a certain time it gives you 5 minutes.

If that's confirmed it has it place in the bugs section !

MaX.

Klax75

It's confirmed it's happened to be a lot. It's like the file size is there but GP Bike will only open the last five minutes of it.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on February 16, 2014, 11:10:11 PM
It's confirmed it's happened to be a lot. It's like the file size is there but GP Bike will only open the last five minutes of it.

Well just create a post in the Bugs section, provide the replay (uploaded somewhere, mega, dropbox or similar) and Piboso will have something to look at.
Try to state exactly the problem: eg only happens with/without rain, only happens online, whatever is applicable.

If we find bugs but we don't report them, there are little chances for them to be fixed :)

MaX.

Oscar Hardwick

I know you guys started today but any chance I could throw myself down as a rider in this series to get me up and going? I got GP Bikes today because I saw it had the online racing going for it.

I think I qualify for the B grid which is full but I would happily be a reserve who fills in if someone isn't around any given week.

Team: Magenta WRT

Riders: Oscar Hardwick / To Be Confirmed

Cheers,

- Oscar.

JamoZ

Welcome aboard. If you `ve gotten the game today i think it`s wise to practise for a week or so before entering a race. Staying on the bike is hard enough, and with 12 other loonatics out there it`s not the best enviroment to get used to the game and it`s physics. Get a feel for the tracks, the handling, the do`s and dont`s and have a couple of practise races under your belt before entering this championship. At least that`s my advice..but hey who am i ? :P

Oscar Hardwick

I agree JamoZ, it's why I didn't sign up before todays race. I wanted to get a feel for the bikes first and make sure I could stay on etc...

Still need to optimize my control settings but I am getting there and I should be good to go for the next round. I hope at any rate.

- Oscar.

dibu

Replay of server B is online (477MB). I had no time to check how it behaves.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y9n3pi7xv9t9czt/5Wm7ldfaEP/Replays

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on February 17, 2014, 06:33:46 AM

Thanks for the upload dibu. Appreciated ;)

Just tried this replay. It only shows the last 11mins 54secs of the race.... It's disappointing as I was really looking forward to seeing the whole race. :(

Oh well.... another bug I hope Piboso will sort out for the next release.

HornetMaX

Guys, can we limit the size of the signatures a bit ? Half the current size(s) I see on this page would still be enough.

It's hard to read a thread when 50% of it's space is taken up by signatures.

MaX.

Arvoss

February 17, 2014, 04:13:22 PM #283 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:15:42 PM by Arvoss
Current classification
I think there is a problem with the names in the B group because some guys use a different name on the forum and in the game :/ Tell me if you don't see your name and tell me your name in the game ;) Tell me if you see a mistake in the points ;)

TEAMS
Try to find a team member (and team name) for the next races. It's not super important but it's just cool to have a team leaderboard too ;)

Class A

Class B

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 17, 2014, 10:19:57 AM
Quote from: dibu on February 17, 2014, 06:33:46 AM

Thanks for the upload dibu. Appreciated ;)

Just tried this replay. It only shows the last 11mins 54secs of the race.... It's disappointing as I was really looking forward to seeing the whole race. :(

Correct....477 mb of data shows only 11 min. 54 sec. :(

I send a file with screenshots from server B to Arvoss, i took pictures during qualification and race.