• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:27:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Toomes1

Need to practice my starts epic about finishing race couple of stupid falls though.

Harrytmj66

Didn't have my skin either :( i was 7th on grid

Toomes1

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 17, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

Sorry mate will download asap

ludo05

Quote from: LoriX on February 17, 2014, 07:23:28 PM
Quote from: ludo05 on February 17, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
oh it's weird that you don't have my helmet...

i think something is wrong with my skin :(

You had Melandri's helmet on? :P

yup!

Toomes1

Suzuka can now be the 7th track on the calender

Arvoss

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 17, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

I was thinking about adding Suzuka to the calendar but there is 1 nasty corner for the 125cc. I'll try the new version tonight and see if it's possible :D

iVolution

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 17, 2014, 05:17:55 PM
WOW! Class A: All top 8 within a second of each others fastest lap. If they were all consistent that would be one hell of a race to watch! ;D
This again proves that it is not the fastest rider that wins the race. Ludo did a great job staying on it with these tough conditions and that usually shows in the lap times being a bit lower than everybody that does a all or nothing race at some point.

@Arvoss: Thanks for salvaging some screenshots, always nice to see some pics afterwards

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 17, 2014, 07:53:43 PM
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 17, 2014, 07:43:55 PM

Sorry mate will download asap

No worries man. I didn't have a very exciting race anyway haha

JamoZ

In the Bike mod directory there is a helmet pack, I have included alot of helmets from all the real motogp riders in there. I was wearing the Rossi Gothic replica ;)

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on February 17, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

Is there any chance of this bug being fixed for the next race, or is it a major bug that will only be fixed, maybe, with the next beta release?

Easily fixed (sort of) only do dry races  ;)

If it's not a big bug to fix, I'd hope Piboso can take some time to fix it as a quick patch update or something. Real weather really adds to the unpredictability of the event and mixes things up very nicely. Otherwise we are just going to get riders who are fast in the dry and no wind conditions winning most of the time. We talk about smoothing tracks out too much, well in a way, having no weather at all for races is just as bad as having a track that has no undulations in it, don't you think?

But if this cannot be fixed for the next events, then it would be wiser to run them in the dry so we can see the replays, but just some wind(if you can) would help mix things up a bit. Hehe

Real Weather is GREAT!!! ;D ;D 8)

Harrytmj66

@Masna @Hawk. Wait until Snetterton thats going to separate the men from the boys  :P #FightingTalk

RBp

Quote from: Arvoss on February 17, 2014, 08:18:47 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on February 17, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

I was thinking about adding Suzuka to the calendar but there is 1 nasty corner for the 125cc. I'll try the new version tonight and see if it's possible :D

seems to still be there, gutted.

Hawk

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 17, 2014, 09:30:25 PM
@Masna @Hawk. Wait until Snetterton thats going to separate the men from the boys  :P #FightingTalk

Snetterton! I'll eat it for breakfast. Hehe ;D

Snetterton is one of my old racing haunts back in the early 80's.... Great little track! Can't wait! ;D

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 17, 2014, 09:07:13 PM
Quote from: PeterV on February 17, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

Is there any chance of this bug being fixed for the next race, or is it a major bug that will only be fixed, maybe, with the next beta release?

Easily fixed (sort of) only do dry races  ;)

If it's not a big bug to fix, I'd hope Piboso can take some time to fix it as a quick patch update or something. Real weather really adds to the unpredictability of the event and mixes things up very nicely. Otherwise we are just going to get riders who are fast in the dry and no wind conditions winning most of the time. We talk about smoothing tracks out too much, well in a way, having no weather at all for races is just as bad as having a track that has no undulations in it, don't you think?

But if this cannot be fixed for the next events, then it would be wiser to run them in the dry so we can see the replays, but just some wind(if you can) would help mix things up a bit. Hehe

Real Weather is GREAT!!! ;D ;D 8)

I agree with Hawk. Weather is part of GP racing.

I also agree people are getting to hung up on making tracks with glass surfaces. :/ Or if a bike falls just smooth it until no one falls anymore. I'm not saying we race on gravel, but tracks do have bumps, that's the fun part learning your racing bumps and all.

LOOPATELI

hi guys!
Jose Reina and me made up a team for the rookies cup :D

team name: GPB Spain

I think we're the only spainards here!