• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:33:24 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Warlock

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 17, 2014, 10:15:32 PM
I think we're the only spainards here!

You wrong  ;)

They are some of us around  ;)

LOOPATELI

Jose Reina

Hi guys!.
Add the Skins for the team GPBikes Spain, if you want see our skin in the races.
https://mega.co.nz/#fm/5dcQELqI
And LOOPATELI want the number 8.

Thanks!

RBp

We still racing this weekend?

iVolution

I don't see a reason why we would not race

Hawk

Just a note about the race on sunday: Are we going to have disqualifications for any rider who cuts the corners on sunday? I noticed it's very easy to gain a lot of lap time by cutting corners on the Enna Pergusa NC track(Really needs some invisible barriers putting up on those corners to stop it).

Guys, I just think we should keep the race genuine and between the lines for the actual race on sunday.  :P ;)

JamoZ

Yes, anyone cutting the corners should be disqualified. That`s the main reason why i stopped playing this track online, because most people just flew trough the chicanes and didn`t even bother trying to take them normally. Even players which i thought were better then that....

Arvoss

I'm back from vacation, that's why I was inactive for a week ;)

ROUND 2 - 09/03/2014 - Enna Pergusa

You can still send me an updated skin if you want. :D

I'll take a look at the chicanes, didn't know you could cut them on this track.

I'll host a lobby this afternoon.

Hawk

March 08, 2014, 02:31:34 AM #323 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:05:42 AM by Hawk_UK
REF: Cutting Ena Pergusa NC Chicanes - Thanks for looking into this Arvoss. It maybe a good idea to switch tracks until Noss69 can update the track with some invisible barriers around the chicanes involved? Maybe switch it to the newly smoothed Silverstone Track? I'm going to give it a test on the 125cc bike to see if it's surface is okay for the 125 bikes now. Also it would be quite interesting, as this opportunity has raised, and as Klax has mentioned before in the forum, to have not been able to practice on the track until actual race weekend as it is in reality(In this case it would also be good in that know one would have known which tracks will be used for this weekend until today and therefore know one would have even been able to practice offline in test mode because we just wouldn't know which track was going to be used this weekend; just adds a little more realism to race weekends I think.  ;D 8)

This is just a suggestion to allow Noss69 to do an update on the Enna Pergusa Track before we use it later in the championships. It will save having to look through the whole replay(for every rider) to see if anyone was taking advantage of the chicane run-thru's.

I'll report back here concerning the 125cc bike and Silverstone.

Update: I've tried the Silverstone track on the 125cc bike and although there are a couple of corners you have to be a little careful on, I think it's quit rideable, but try it and see for yourselves.

PS: I've also PM'd Noss69 to see if he can update Enna Pergusa with some invisible barriers around the problem chicanes.

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 02:31:34 AM
REF: Cutting Ena Pergusa NC Chicanes - Thanks for looking into this Arvoss. It maybe a good idea to switch tracks until Noss69 can update the track with some invisible barriers around the chicanes involved? Maybe switch it to the newly smoothed Silverstone Track? I'm going to give it a test on the 125cc bike to see if it's surface is okay for the 125 bikes now. Also it would be quite interesting, as this opportunity has raised, and as Klax has mentioned before in the forum, to have not been able to practice on the track until actual race weekend as it is in reality(In this case it would also be good in that know one would have known which tracks will be used for this weekend until today and therefore know one would have even been able to practice offline in test mode because we just wouldn't know which track was going to be used this weekend; just adds a little more realism to race weekends I think.  ;D 8)

This is just a suggestion to allow Noss69 to do an update on the Enna Pergusa Track before we use it later in the championships. It will save having to look through the whole replay(for every rider) to see if anyone was taking advantage of the chicane run-thru's.

I'll report back here concerning the 125cc bike and Silverstone.

Update: I've tried the Silverstone track on the 125cc bike and although there are a couple of corners you have to be a little careful on, I think it's quit rideable, but try it and see for yourselves.

PS: I've also PM'd Noss69 to see if he can update Enna Pergusa with some invisible barriers around the problem chicanes.

That was my Phantom League idea. Where during the week, three "test" tracks would rotate. Tuesday-Friday. The test tracks wouldn't be the race track for the event. Just a good selection of different types of tracks. So you can practice with others and work on setups. But until Saturday the track is not known. Right now the track is posted so far in advance everyone knows. Everyone has done several full fledged races on.  Where the Phantom League you get your event track on Saturday there is no voting it's strictly practice, you can't run a race with others. So there maybe a 4-6 hour practice window then the server is down. Sunday there would be a small practice 30 minutes to a hour. Then a qualifying, then the race. Then in a week or two the next event will happen with the same format. :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 08, 2014, 02:31:34 AM
REF: Cutting Ena Pergusa NC Chicanes - [/b]Thanks for looking into this Arvoss. It maybe a good idea to switch tracks until Noss69 can update the track with some invisible barriers around the chicanes involved?
I don't know exactly which are the chicanes involved (only did a few laps on Enna), but I'm not sure an invisible wall is a proper solution. Maybe higher curbs so that you can't easily jump on it ?
Or maybe checkpoints preventing cutting. It depends on the chicane layout.

MaX.

Arvoss

You can even cut by riding through the grass :o

Could someone add checkpoints on this track?
If it's not possible before the race we'll have to take another track or DSQ the guys that cut the chicanes. ;)

Desteban

Another track pls, tbh that track is pretty boring with 125cc, almost like Monza  ;D and the cutting ability makes it very dangerous for a race.

OT: Phantom League idea is very nice, Klax! Totally in for that!

Arvoss

Quote from: Desteban on March 08, 2014, 07:54:10 AM
OT: Phantom League idea is very nice, Klax! Totally in for that!

That's indeed a good idea, having 6 tracks in mind and tell on saturday which track we will race on sunday. But you'll still be able to host a 'practice race' on your own server, but that doesn't matter ;)

Desteban, the problem is that there are not a lot of tracks that are smooth enough for the 125cc... I'll try Silverstone now.

Maybe we'll race on Snetterton tomorrow, I'll see ;)

lluisete

The best idea is enable cut chicanes. I know is not nice to see, but then any player can take a aventatge.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo