• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:07 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Serious question for a Bike modder to be PAID to building a 2019 BSB Set

Started by doubledragoncc, April 17, 2019, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi guy,

DD needs help. Due to serious questions from a motorcycle group, I have been asked about me hiring a sit-on system out and using GP Bikes, but they want the 2019 BSB full bike set to ride on.

Before you jump me I will talk to Piboso about it and Advertise for Piboso as I always do in averything

The group is willing to pay good money not peanuts and it is a buisness deal not a favor.

All track are wanted too and I have yet to check my database but have video confrences all night after this post.

Anyone  with good knowledge that wants to help it will be much appreicated.

This comminity is the best in the simultion world. Our Modder rock and we are spoilt for tracks and bikes.

Lets just say, whatever I do it's pushing GPBikes and putting it out there.
Kinda got me GPB head on as so want to get this sim out to more people.

ANY of you modders that want to do it you can contact me any time email, skype and phone.

Would be the dogs bollock if it happens..................hey Im DD lol
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

To my knowledge most of the tracks are available in the database, the only notable exceptions are thruxton and cadwell. (Donnington Nat is also a little out of date but its there)
I think RBp was working on a Thruxton mod way way back, but that didn't seem to happen to my knowledge, but may still have the base files if he or she is still active. I also think h106frp did start a cadwell track, and he, (or she IDK) sent me an early version of it, but GPB physics didn't like the run up the mountain so that was stopped to my knowledge, although if you don't ask you don't get.

As for the bikes, IMT may be able to help, in that they basically have the bikes already made in the WSBK pack, just need liveries and the Electronics tweaking I suspect. (And if you're going to be pedantic about it new MOTEC dashboards to match the BSB regs) Having never made a mod I can't say how easy or difficult, short or long this is going to be, or if its just easier to start from scratch.

I hope this comes off as it'd be cool to have some national series represented, rather than just the world champs.

Blackheart

For the bikes, im working on the Panigale V4 Superbike (used also in the bsb 2019). An extra version (bsb 2019 livery, different dashboard, not elettronics aids...) is possible.

It depends on what they want, DD try to send at the guys the IMT 2017 mod (and with this beta15 update: https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=6476.0 ) or kawasaki 2018 If they like it, I can create liveries for them and make the necessary and required changes.

For the test I recommend disabling antiwheeling and TCS in the garage like in BSB.

Hawk

Just be careful DD...... Remember that 99% of the mods in GPB are NOT scratch built models.  :-\  :)

Blackheart

DD asked for a mod I think not a new game, using models created from scratch, buyed or ripped is indifferent, no one sells tracks or bikes here. For this I asked what they want precisely.

Anyway it is possible to buy the models (for bikes) from a lot of website with the uv map, and not use the ripped.

For tracks never see someone sell them, instead for tracks conversions you can ask to javiliyors, he is fast and good, but stuff totally from scratch... good luck :)

doubledragoncc

Thanks guys. I am looking deeper into it and will post eactly what I need as soon as possible.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Grooveski

Quote from: Blackheart on April 18, 2019, 09:10:28 PM...javiliyors, he is fast and good, but stuff totally from scratch... good luck :)

Javiliyors does scratch builds?
I'd recognised a few of the models from other games and presumed all the rest were conversions as well.

Blackheart

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on April 30, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Grooveski on April 30, 2019, 02:12:41 PMJaviliyors does scratch builds?

I didn't say that, but my English sucks lol

Your English is great, not gonna lie I actu3thought you were British up until about 6 months ago when I realise you were part of the italian mod team lol

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on April 30, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Grooveski on April 30, 2019, 02:12:41 PMJaviliyors does scratch builds?

I didn't say that, but my English sucks lol

Quote from: Blackheart on April 18, 2019, 09:10:28 PMDD asked for a mod I think not a new game, using models created from scratch, buyed or ripped is indifferent, no one sells tracks or bikes here. For this I asked what they want precisely.

Anyway it is possible to buy the models (for bikes) from a lot of website with the uv map, and not use the ripped.

For tracks never see someone sell them, instead for tracks conversions you can ask to javiliyors, he is fast and good, but stuff totally from scratch... good luck :)

I can see where the misunderstanding comes in here guys...... With the syntax of the statement above from BH, it could easily be interpreted as BH saying that Javi builds his tracks from scratch(That's what I interpreted it as too when I first read it)..... But I think what BH is actually saying is, that for conversions, Javi is quick and good, but if DD is looking for scratch built tracks then good luck to him on that thought cause there is hardly any that are scratch built.... There is Oliver's Mount from Grooveski and a couple from Janau, but apart from those I cannot think of any others that are genuine scratch built tracks(Please correct me if I'm wrong).  ;)

PS: I must also add that this goes for bikes too..... Vast majority are created from ripped models or ripped model parts.... I only know of h106frp who has created bikeMODS from genuine scratch build.... Again correct me if I'm wrong.

doubledragoncc

Not looking for scratch built bikes but I have been asked about the tracks for the series was a serious question about if anyone would be up to doing it. I just need to find out first before I can say yes or no to the possability

DD

Myst1cPrun3

If Thruxton, Donnington National, and Cadwell get done you'd have them all in the database. Deffo hit up Javiliyors, as there are several good versions for rf2 and ac if you want a conversion