• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Championship STK1000 2019

Started by Adalgood, April 19, 2019, 07:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

GanjaGod

Alex Nogueira

Quote from: Adalgood on April 22, 2019, 02:40:30 PM
Quote from: Alex Nogueira on April 21, 2019, 04:18:28 PMHas anyone else noticed that the yamaha and some bikes when braking it loses the front even hood? someone by gentilesa could repair at least yamaha would be grateful (obs; my brake gain is very low type 70-80%).

and the other mods this does not occur, for example SBK 15

Hello Alex, it is normal to lose the front wheel if you force a lot with your riding. It is also true what you say, this Mod has a lot of braking power but it is a matter of getting used to it.

Keep in mind that this Mod has a medium / high difficulty but still we have many people playing a lot of time with him and everyone adapts well.

If we know the failure of the Aprilia RSV that does not work properly but we are trying to solve it as soon as possible.

Alright Adalgood, thank you for this championship, I'll adapt. I will sign up but I do not know what is where I find my GUID. How much to enroll without this?

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Alex Nogueira on April 21, 2019, 04:18:28 PMAlright Adalgood, thank you for this championship, I'll adapt. I will sign up but I do not know what is where I find my GUID. How much to enroll without this?

Open gp bikes and go Into the 'profile' tab is the easiest way

Alex Nogueira

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 24, 2019, 06:27:34 AM
Quote from: Alex Nogueira on April 21, 2019, 04:18:28 PMAlright Adalgood, thank you for this championship, I'll adapt. I will sign up but I do not know what is where I find my GUID. How much to enroll without this?

Open gp bikes and go Into the 'profile' tab is the easiest way

thanks brow, but i did not find it in the folder

JohnnoNinja

You have to click on the profile tab in the game menu...

Alex Nogueira

Myst1cPrun3

First Test race was good, some netcode issues, had a tap with one of the leaders, but didn't actually touch visually  :-\

As for the rest of the championship, I'm slow af, but I'm going to enjoy it I think.

One thing I would say, is that in the actual championship, if you have a collision with another rider, and he/she comes off worse, don't wait for them. A few times that race I caught and passed the leaders as they were going slower and it put may way out of position as I was only up in that position as I didn't crash much. It can cause more issues than it solves IMO, and if there is an issue with something bring it up in the forums/game chat after the race or something, and then Admin Can amend the final results that way.
Way I see it, if you wouldn't do it on a real track, don't do it here. (Not too fussed for the test races, more for the actual championship)

Loving it so far, just need to find about 6 seconds a lap, so no biggie then  :P

Adalgood

People, I want to apologize to you because I have had a lot of work this last month and I have not been able to continue organizing the Championship. But we can continue where we left off. I hope to see you all on the track !!

Adalgood

Pableke46

Pableke46

NICE gara in SPA ... it was like tiding with your friends on sunday jejej

tchemi

Hey !

Very good news. I like the format and it seems that you already have writen some rules etc. I like it.
Also, I would really love to be able to practice with some guys from here. So if someone wants to adopt an old simracer (havn't played GPB for a year, barely)

:)

Myst1cPrun3

I would love to enter the final pre-season race, however sadly, this version of Donnington is un-rideable for me as it keeps flickering in and out with substantial frame drops. This was mentioned to Javi when the track was released.
I would be up for a British track, and I know the database's Oulton Park works well, or alternatively The older, CAWS donnington does also work. At present though I sadly would not be able to participate. :(
I am looking into fixes, but it seems to be a mod content issue rather than an oculus issue

If nothing can be changed on either end, I wish everyone the best of luck, and still plan to race the actual championship providing GPB behaves, and my schedule is free :)

Pableke46

is the champ starting this weekend ¿?¿?¿? or the next one¿?¿?

thnaks bitch love thats bikes

hyper46