• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 18, 2019, 01:25:52 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[REQUEST] Le Mans Circuit

Started by DidietXFuera, May 17, 2019, 01:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DidietXFuera

Hi, Javi. Do you mind making us the Le Mans circuit?  ;D
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

javiliyors

Quote from: DidietXFuera on May 17, 2019, 01:10:07 pmHi, Javi. Do you mind making us the Le Mans circuit?  ;D

Yes, i make the Le Mans track :)

Myst1cPrun3

Is there not already a Le Mans out there? The NC Bugatti circuit is the bike le mans track, and if I remember right, is on a similar quality with the 'highly rated' Mugello mod.

DidietXFuera

Quote from: javiliyors on May 17, 2019, 01:30:10 pm
Quote from: DidietXFuera on May 17, 2019, 01:10:07 pmHi, Javi. Do you mind making us the Le Mans circuit?  ;D

Yes, i make the Le Mans track :)
Yippiee!! Thanks, Javi. We will wait :)
GP-Bikes INDONESIA

DidietXFuera

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on May 17, 2019, 04:50:08 pmIs there not already a Le Mans out there? The NC Bugatti circuit is the bike le mans track, and if I remember right, is on a similar quality with the 'highly rated' Mugello mod.
Yeah, I know, mate. But the tracks seems like unfinished track.
GP-Bikes INDONESIA

Myst1cPrun3

I can see that, it does seem to lack some details, however at the same time, the racing surface itself is very high in terms of quality, considering. FPS, seems good to, although like you said, it does seem a little unfinished , and could be due an update.

Either way, high quality Javi tracks (or mods now he's doing bikes) are always a win :)

Docfumi

I think it's great you want to redo this track but will you add the 24hrs layout as well?  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Docfumi on May 17, 2019, 09:01:52 pmI think it's great you want to redo this track but will you add the 24hrs layout as well?  ;)

Oh Jesus XD
*Without Chicanes. Then a Moto3 championship maybe?

javiliyors

I have both version of le mans.... 24hr "sarthe" and "bugatti" keep calm :)

Davide74

It would be nice to also put the version without chikanes of the 24 hours of the late 80's to test the top speeds.

Estaria bien también poner la versión sin chikanes de las 24 horas de finales de los años 80  para probar las velocidades punta y guerra de rebufos.

adrmelandri

Quote from: javiliyors on May 17, 2019, 09:40:01 pmI have both version of le mans.... 24hr "sarthe" and "bugatti" keep calm :)
Can't wait!!
Ich bin ein Fan von allem, was den tatsächlichen menschlichen Kontakt ersetzen kann.
I'm a fan of anything that can replace actual human contact.

Nicotine

Quote from: javiliyors on May 17, 2019, 09:40:01 pmI have both version of le mans.... 24hr "sarthe" and "bugatti" keep calm :)
you are our hero JAV :D
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Pableke46

i asekd him long time ago for this track ... and he looked to the other side.

jajjajajaj ... venga mariconaa hazlo ya ... aunq ya ha pasado el GP y to mamona.

adrmelandri

Quote from: Nicotine on May 23, 2019, 10:49:38 am
JAV  ???
Ich bin ein Fan von allem, was den tatsächlichen menschlichen Kontakt ersetzen kann.
I'm a fan of anything that can replace actual human contact.

Nicotine

Quote from: adrian_melandri on May 23, 2019, 02:44:46 pm
Quote from: Nicotine on May 23, 2019, 10:49:38 am
JAV  ???
Yea....JAV A.K.A Javiliyor's is our hero :D 
GP-Bikes Indonesia