• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 20, 2019, 10:28:40 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps V1.0

Started by javiliyors, May 20, 2019, 08:49:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tube91

sorry, but what mean NDS ? or not NDS

Good job i will try this track !

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Tube91 on May 26, 2019, 09:39:16 pmsorry, but what mean NDS ? or not NDS

Good job i will try this track !

Non - Dynamic surface. So track changes with use or not, rubbering in etc... Used to be a GPB bug with DS tracks as far as I'm aware, not so much now.

finpower

I do not know I think the old version 1.5 I like better.
you do not have to stick to the track anymore.
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

javiliyors

Quote from: finpower on May 27, 2019, 06:01:27 pmI do not know I think the old version 1.5 I like better.
Ok, u choose men

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: finpower on May 27, 2019, 06:01:27 pmI do not know I think the old version 1.5 I like better.

The new one is much better. Although I do feel the track limits are very, very complacent. They need to cancel your lap if you go over the outside of the Kerbing, as its so easy to straight line places with all the tarmac run off. Not sure how much of that is GPB related or track related however.

On the new Misano there was talk about using some extra checkpoints to keep people on the racing surface as that had similar issues? Not sure if that's applicable or even possible but something like that is needed IMO.

javiliyors

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on May 27, 2019, 06:34:47 pm

The new one is much better. Although I do feel the track limits are very, very complacent. They need to cancel your lap if you go over the outside of the Kerbing, as its so easy to straight line places with all the tarmac run off. Not sure how much of that is GPB related or track related however.

On the new Misano there was talk about using some extra checkpoints to keep people on the racing surface as that had similar issues? Not sure if that's applicable or even possible but something like that is needed IMO.

Yes its possible to add checkpoints, but i think if u go to out of the track lose the time...

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: javiliyors on May 27, 2019, 06:51:24 pmYes its possible to add checkpoints, but i think if u go to out of the track lose the time...

I know I keep my time if I go wide at, La Source, Les Combes, Pouhon, and Blanchimant Sections (T1, T7/T8/T9, T12, T17/T18) I haven't paid attention to it at Eau Rouge/Radillion as it doesn't seem to be quicker.
But other than that the track is awesome.