• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

TT IoM 2: Announced

Started by Myst1cPrun3, June 15, 2019, 10:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poupou59890

HI DD,

Yes the ground is one the board, but you don't use electronical switch, you use mecahnical contact right ? do you use screws in order to make contact between cables  from leobodnard board ?

thanks

IN case I thought about use heavy switch as guitar switch or something strong.

and a strong spring in order to keep neutral position and to feel pressure when I change gear.

thanks

KG_03

doubledragoncc

I use to bolts, one for upshift one bor downshift then a shaft that has the ground slides and contacts each depending which way the gearlever is pushed. Just make sure the shaft is insulated or it will ground everything.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Kylotonn are going next level for feedback... I volunteered myself, hoping to get in.

Not seen this from them, for any of their games.

Hopefully a good sign

Hawk

Just tell them your a MotoGP rider and you have been beta-testing GPBikes on PC for many years..... They will either snap you up for beta-testing their product or run a mile from you...... Will tell you a lot whether they are serious about the physics or not.  ;) ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on October 03, 2019, 05:46:47 PMJust tell them your a MotoGP rider and you have been beta-testing GPBikes on PC for many years..... They will either snap you up for beta-testing their product or run a mile from you...... Will tell you a lot whether they are serious about the physics or not.  ;) ;D

XD

I hope to get in, I replied to the post in under 30 minutes lol. Although it does seem people aren't as impressed with this attitude. Mostly focused on the first game. Its like I've always said, about everything LET IT GOOOOO, and move on lol.

So focused on everything that was done wrong they don't even bother saying how to make it better.

Just the other one was crap, or needs to be better. Same when modders need to get feedback, and all they get is 'this mod was better' or 'I Liked the old version'

Bloody helpful that is lol

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on October 03, 2019, 06:47:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 03, 2019, 05:46:47 PMJust tell them your a MotoGP rider and you have been beta-testing GPBikes on PC for many years..... They will either snap you up for beta-testing their product or run a mile from you...... Will tell you a lot whether they are serious about the physics or not.  ;) ;D

XD

I hope to get in, I replied to the post in under 30 minutes lol. Although it does seem people aren't as impressed with this attitude. Mostly focused on the first game. Its like I've always said, about everything LET IT GOOOOO, and move on lol.

So focused on everything that was done wrong they don't even bother saying how to make it better.

Just the other one was crap, or needs to be better. Same when modders need to get feedback, and all they get is 'this mod was better' or 'I Liked the old version'

Bloody helpful that is lol

Very true mate...... Beta testing is definitely a lot more than just pointing out the obvious in as few words of explanation and detail as possible. Lol.  ;D

doubledragoncc

Hope it let us use real controllers and my new body motion system too.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 03, 2019, 08:08:33 PMHope it let us use real controllers and my new body motion system too.

DD

I'm not sure about the body motion system, but If I get in I will certainly try to let you know, or at least request it in feedback. (There are NDA's so I don't know how much Info I would be able to relay, or if I will even get in yet)

Hawk

Yeah.... With the NDA's I doubt you'll be able to say anything other than your very impressed. :)

doubledragoncc

My new Rider control wireless input goes direct to Bodnar board so acts like the right thumbstick for forward/backward lean and left/right lean just using your body with no extra software needed so should work in any game

DD

KG_03

Hawk

It does look and sound as though they are finally getting it all together..... BUT:

You know something....... I'm seriously beginning to think that these modern devs business model is to purposely create games they know are not accurately created, ie, physics-wise and maybe other features too, etc, knowing that they can gradually increase the game features up to what is considered accurate over several years version releases so that it increases the income from basically the same game to what they received as income from the original release?

It seems to me that so long as the eye-candy is good from the start, then that is what they concentrate on most to make it sell initially.

It's a bit of a con-job really, but it seems to work..... Are we such fools to accept that sort of practice when they really should get it right or near right with a few updates right from the start which would save the gamer probably well over £100 or more over the years of buying all the different yearly versions?

KG_03

Yes you are very right. Milestone is the best example of that. They released bad version of MotoGp 18, they even admited on facebook that the game wasnt created as they wanted. After year they made very good MotoGP19.

In case of Milestone they probably have a contract with Dorna they will release a game every year so they can at least have excuse that its Dorna who force them to release game every year.

But IoM TT? I dont know...

h106frp

First person view still looks weird, as if the bike is just sliding across the track but the view point stays in exactly the same place. Track scenery looks very nice though.

Generally the bikes do not appear to sit well visually in the scenery its as if they are lit differently to each other. Physically the bikes just appear to 'glide' over the track model - very odd.