• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Where are you guys from and (if you are) what bikes do you ride in real life?

Started by d0mm3y, February 06, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

Hi
I ride Yamaha RZ250R (it's called RD250LC? other Country? I Don't know...)

I possess only 2stroke so far... (cause I be afreid 4stroke's Eg brake force...  :P)

yoshimura

Quote from: Yohji on October 13, 2014, 09:20:25 AM
Hi

I possess only 2stroke so far... (cause I be afreid 4stroke's Eg brake force...  :P)

beautiful machine, in France, there was the 350 rdlc, I've driven, now 2 time prohibited in france stupid law :-\

Toomes1

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 13, 2014, 09:04:49 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 06, 2014, 10:56:51 PM
I'm a bike noob, despite being 40 yrs old.

Got my license late (at 34) and had just an Hornet 600 since, never being on a track with it.

Right now I have no bike at all, as I moved to bloody scotland, where there are just two possible conditions: wet or damp.

MaX.
Ha, that has just evolved a tiny bit !

Put the shades on your be looking like the terminator has just landed in France!

Back to south of France, the weather is now more bike-friendly and, as my birthday is approaching, I managed to get this:

Hesitated a lot on a Street R and when I finally decided to go for it it was gone. Doh !

MaX.

r1rossi

I am from ontario Canada, I have a 2010 Yamaha R1 , highly modded, and a 2011 bmw s1000rr . :)

JJS209

I am from Germany, have a 2011 yamaha YZF R6 (racefairing, static variable footrests, LCD gear indicator, steering damper) and pretty sure that a CBR600RR 07 will come this winter.

BozoCRO

Quote from: Yohji on October 13, 2014, 09:20:25 AM
Hi

Yohji is it possible to buy sport bikes and cars in Japan? I've read somewhere that there were limits in power and displacement

r1rossi

Forgot to attach pictures ;

R1 in track setup

R1 in street setup

A gift from Rossi himself to me :) at indianapolis motogp :)
Lorenzo signed one for my wife ;)

finpower

my Name is franz
61 jears old,living in wels Austria.
i am retired now and have many time to Play GPB 8)
my Profession was 38 years motocycle Mechanik.most of time for Honda.had cbr 600 or 900.last year everything sold :'(
my other Hobby wos rc car and bike racing 1:8.i was several times Champion.long time to go 8)
also now fruehwirth Gerhard and sollenau very good ;)
so enougth for today

cya on the track
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Yohji

Quote from: BozoCRO on October 15, 2014, 05:08:38 PM

Yohji is it possible to buy sport bikes and cars in Japan? I've read somewhere that there were limits in power and displacement

yes, until few years ago.

it was hard raglated sound, and Exhaust emission. and restricted power

motor cycle max power limited
50cc-7.2ps
125cc-22ps
250cc-40ps
400cc-53ps
750cc-77ps
over1000cc-100ps (Even 1000cc supersports too!)
(-400 bikes required normal bike license,
over400 required  big license license in japan )

and supersports bikes not sell in japan untill few years ago

car power maxpower limited 280ps any cars

so many rider had bought Reinport bikes to ride Full power sports bikes(these bikes made for canada,malaysian,or anything)

But now, sound and  Exhaust emission is same to EU reglated, and remove power limit. (GSX1300R hayabusa (193ps)selling in japan now)

BozoCRO

Quote from: Yohji on October 16, 2014, 09:43:04 AM
Quote from: BozoCRO on October 15, 2014, 05:08:38 PM

yes, until few years ago.

it was hard raglated sound, and Exhaust emission. and restricted power

motor cycle max power limited
50cc-7.2ps
125cc-22ps
250cc-40ps
400cc-53ps
750cc-77ps
over1000cc-100ps (Even 1000cc supersports too!)
(-400 bikes required normal bike license,
over400 required  big license license in japan )

and supersports bikes not sell in japan untill few years ago

car power maxpower limited 280ps any cars

so many rider had bought Reinport bikes to ride Full power sports bikes(these bikes made for canada,malaysian,or anything)

But now, sound and  Exhaust emission is same to EU reglated, and remove power limit. (GSX1300R hayabusa (193ps)selling in japan now)

Wow so I remember correctly. And do you know what was the reason for this? After all Japan is a leader in motorcycle development for a long time.

Yohji

Quote from: BozoCRO on October 17, 2014, 05:35:27 PM
Wow so I remember correctly. And do you know what was the reason for this? After all Japan is a leader in motorcycle development for a long time.
They say [High power is dengerous]
In practice, the cause-and-effect relationship between power and an accident is not proved by data.

in japan, motorcycle culture not penetrate...

It's more accurate to say, japanese people(GOVERNMENT) not good understand motorcycle culture.

so,,, last week, Marc marquez became MotoGP champion in japan. but almost all any media no news it...

japanese peaople(even not sports fan) knew Ichiro(base ball player),Keisuke Honda(soccer) Kei Nishikori(tenis), but, they Don't know Hiroshi Aoyama, Takaaki Nakagami, Daijiro Kato, EVEN Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi! maybe also Kamui Kobayashi...

In japan, motorcycle rider  seems that it is often antisocialy...

many japanes highscool active [No three activity]
it's No Get bike licence, No ride Bikes, No buy Bikes, to highscool student... They say due to [Bike is dengerous and antisocialy]←What are you say!?!?  (in japan row, bike licence can get since 16years old)

unfortunaly, japanese bike technology is very high, but japanese bike culture level is not so high...

cdx

Hi guys, I'm 29, living in London and recently got my CBT - licence for up to 125cc.

I'm riding a Honda CBF125 '12, it's super fast, does 0 to 100km/h in less than a minute :)

Docfumi

The Doc is back! Just a quick update to me old Kawa, oh yeah it is and "82" and not "86" hell, I was drinking when I posted.
Have not played in nine months. Ha! I could have father a child, but NO! I just been working on the Bike.

In its natural state, bah what a boring machine.

After a few turns of the screw, I am just getting started with the transformation.

Hope to catch up with the old gang soon.
Cheers to all and have a great Holiday  :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

dibu