• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wheelies, Crashes, and Low Speed.

Started by ZeroCivilian, August 07, 2019, 05:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroCivilian

August 07, 2019, 05:02:42 AM Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 05:08:52 AM by ZeroCivilian
After playing the game for a while (in the demo rn but I will be buying the full version) I really have three main complaints. At low speed the bike handles very weird. I would suggest making a waddling animation and make it so that steering only affects turning the bars and doesn't lean the bike. When doing a wheelie once you get past 1/2 o'clock the rider just throws himself off the bike. I wish he didn't do this so I could do scrapes etc. And while this is a racing game and not a stunting game it would be nice to be able to lean back more, stand up on the pegs, and control the steering of the front wheel while in the air. And finally crashing. Getting a ragdoll on the rider would be nice but I hate how the bike goes wherever it decides to and almost always does a billion flips. That's all.

Cheers!

doubledragoncc

Funny you bring this up as one of my friends "Sparky Stunts" wants to use the sim to help train people to do stunts but not all the physics have yet been done. I am sure Piboso will get there but it is not an easy thing to do

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

ZeroCivilian

Yea this is one of the most realistic simulators I've played, and while I like racing, doing stunts is really fun. When I play really any other motorcycle game the wheelies and the feel come nowhere close to GP bikes even though its a motorcycle racing sim.