• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:54:19 AM

Soften CLUTCH

Started by guigui404, June 14, 2019, 08:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Thank you all guys , I'll give a try to everything here and give you my feedback !
I actually use the clutch only to downshift to answer some of the questions.

teeds

There are many available and I have seen people fit these to road bikes, just search for "Easy Pull Clutch" and your bike, i'm sure there's one out there to fit it.

doubledragoncc

Its a cable devise it will actually fit ANY bike with a cable.........think

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

Rotate the lever round so it's facing down further. Just be careful to leave enough room so when you turn the handlebars at low speed the lever doesn't catch the fairing.

This helps because you don't have to lift your fingers up and over the lever as much. It really does help.

guigui404

Ok guys , I've bought one of these easy pull clutch , I'll try and told you my feedback , I'll also try what you advise me BOB , thanks

connorhall70

dont hold on so tight, try to relax and get as comfortable as possible, alot of people push this advice aside but trust me from experience the more you ride the more comfortable you become which results in less fatigue and energy use whilst riding, AND you will go faster the more comfortable you are. its a win win, just keep going, give the cable a lube up, feel others peoples clutch and comapre to yours, if theirs is alot softer and its a similar bike with same clutch mechanism, wire not hydraulic, go from there, try tweaking the wire a bit to make it more comfortable for you.

also practice not using clutch on up shift. just shut throttle change up and get back on it as quickly as you can, with good practice you will almost be as fast as a quickshifter.

main thing, keep riding.
GanjaGod