• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Crashes when saving a replay in VR

Started by Myst1cPrun3, July 12, 2019, 12:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

My sim has started crashing when saving replays in VR.

I do the laps I'm VR then I want to save the replay and launch GPB in non vr mode to record the replays.

Works fine usually, however with the new 500s, it crashes. After talking with Javi it seems to be a sim issue, as others have these issues?

Myst1cPrun3

teeds

Replays taken when in VR work ok for me, GP500 too.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: teeds on July 14, 2019, 10:35:07 AMReplays taken when in VR work ok for me, GP500 too.

I'm starting to get more and more bugs in my GPB.

First the VR fps drops on a 2080 with 32gb of ram, and now this. Feeling a pc wipe coming on

doubledragoncc

Have you re installed all VR drivers and software as I found it helps sometimes

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 14, 2019, 11:40:03 AMHave you re installed all VR drivers and software as I found it helps sometimes

DD

Got everything. Gonn asee if there is an nvidia update when I get home, as there's generally always an update, but failing that I'll do a fresh install.

I'll utilise your new shiny databases for it as well 😉

Myst1cPrun3

It appears my replay folder was just, quite simply, full. I had no Idea there was a limit on it but deleting all my previous replays seems to have solved it for most bikes. (Not tried the GP500s yet)