• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 20, 2019, 09:51:59 am

News:

GP Bikes beta15b available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

Wish I would have captured more from my summer, but racing is my favorite time to socialize these days and the only place I get to see a lot of my friends so remembering to make time to turn on my go pro usually takes a back seat. It's on my gaming channel so a bit of a weird format, hope you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/v/OoiWFF-8-ho

Meyer#12

March 05, 2019, 04:37:37 pm #616 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:54:35 pm by Meyer#12
Season have gotten kind of sorted out now and getting excited.

As it looks now first test will be at Slovakiaring at easter  :D ;D

Here is a few pictures from 2018. It will be same team i will ride for this year.

PS: Pictures by Fredrik Eklöf www.wastegate.se
Meyer#12

Hawk

Great pics Meyer! Good luck for the season ahead... I'll be watching hopefully.... wish you all the best mate! ;) 8)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on March 05, 2019, 04:43:38 pm
Great pics Meyer! Good luck for the season ahead... I'll be watching hopefully.... wish you all the best mate! ;) 8)

Thanks mate! I think the plan for swedish championship will be to live stream all the races next year and some exciting news also coming which might make my season a little more competitive compared to last year. Might be able to keep up a little better with the KTM this year ;)
Meyer#12

Myst1cPrun3

Thought I'd post here seeing as I've actually got some to post now :')
Only my second time on track so be kind 😂

MaVericK

Hey Racer ! looks very cool  8)

Greets Maverick

matty0l215

Very nice!

How was the day? Was it worth the money?

Myst1cPrun3

August 05, 2019, 10:53:15 pm #622 Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:34:16 am by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: MaVericK on August 05, 2019, 07:44:24 pmHey Racer ! looks very cool  8)

Greets Maverick

Ta :)

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 05, 2019, 07:49:17 pmVery nice!

How was the day? Was it worth the money?

The course I did was £310, that, and that included 3x20min sessions with a 2 rider - 1 Instructor thing. Day was awesome, super friendly / helpful staff

For me, a complete novice it was worth it, I mean, I've only got about a day and a half total seat time on any bike at most, and I ended up getting a knee down. Not a big deal really, but it was still satisfying

Depends on what youre looking for really, although it caters for all rider experiences. Celebs like Michael Fassbender, a James MacAvoy and F1dude Mark Webber have had a bash, so it can't be that bad. And you get to go round the full GP Donnington track so that's also a bonus.

I'll be going back again at some point if that says anything. :)

https://www.haslamraceschool.com/