• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:06:42 AM

Cold Turkey Brno GP

Started by PeterV, February 08, 2014, 09:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerazo

Hawk

Hi Peter.
Just a query: When you say "Cockpit View Only", which cockpit view are you talking about because there is two cockpit views I believe?

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2014, 09:06:08 PM
Hi Peter.
Just a query: When you say "Cockpit View Only", which cockpit view are you talking about because there is two cockpit views I believe?

you can choose between the two  ;)

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

PeterV

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on February 08, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
Hi Peter.

Usually the "other" cockpit view (introduced with beta3) is called "tank view", as it is like a (gyro stabilized) camera fixed on the tank (i.e. no head movements).

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 08, 2014, 11:35:54 PM
Quote from: PeterV on February 08, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
Hi Peter.

Usually the "other" cockpit view (introduced with beta3) is called "tank view", as it is like a (gyro stabilized) camera fixed on the tank (i.e. no head movements).

MaX.

Thanks for explaining that Max. I prefer the tank view than the other one were it tries to simulate head movement because that one makes me feel like throwing up after a while, and if I try it with Track IR 5 it's even worse.

Gzehoo

Sorry but I must resign from this race. I have a problem with my PS3 Pad and I wanted to use it with cockpit view but at this moment it's not possible for me. It's not that I resign because there is cockpit only view, I just like more to ride on PS3 Pad ;)

PeterV

Quote from: Gzehoo on February 09, 2014, 11:06:34 AM
It's not that I resign because there is cockpit only view, I just like more to ride on PS3 Pad ;)
np Ghezoo, better luck next time.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 09, 2014, 08:47:22 AM
I prefer the tank view than the other one were it tries to simulate head movement because that one makes me feel like throwing up after a while

had that too when I started to race onboard view - but you get used to it. And you can set pitch and tilt so that you like it... is very important.

btw guys, I think that it is VERY nice to see that so many people are willing to race on-board... I dream of having the vast majority of riders here on-board regularly.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Arvoss

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 09, 2014, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 09, 2014, 08:47:22 AM
I prefer the tank view than the other one were it tries to simulate head movement because that one makes me feel like throwing up after a while

had that too when I started to race onboard view - but you get used to it. And you can set pitch and tilt so that you like it... is very important.

btw guys, I think that it is VERY nice to see that so many people are willing to race on-board... I dream of having the vast majority of riders here on-board regularly.

If everyone rides onboard it's fair, but in a normal lobby/race it's impossible to follow 3rd person racers when you're riding onboard... :P This race is going to be epic :D

Warlock

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 09, 2014, 12:59:02 PM

Couldn't agree more.

Stout Johnson

Wow - the practice races in this Cold Turkey server are just EPIC! Doing onboard only really makes for nice close battles - even in the rather heterogeneous 1000cc category. Just a great idea Peter (I would have bet that there might be 3-4 players maximum, but I am glad I am wrong). So thnx Peter and thnx to all the guys for the nice races... also (at least in general :P) very prudent racing - people can really stay back and pick the right situation for trying to overtake... just real nice racing going on atm (except for the odd core.exe), hope it continues (except for the odd core.exe :P )...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

PeterV

February 10, 2014, 01:26:02 PM #28 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:32:56 PM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • Multibike Mod version changed to 1.4.1
  • Multibike Mod 1.4.1 link added

JamoZ

February 11, 2014, 01:14:42 AM #29 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:19:14 AM by JamoZ
I present my official cold turkey GSV-R skin  8)

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5p8yar9q1nhlcbe/RTH%20GSV-R%20-%20JamoZ%20%2314.pnt