• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Championship: 500cc Grand Prix - ENTRIES OPEN

Started by Myst1cPrun3, August 09, 2019, 12:04:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Yeah, I'm perhaps debating reducing it to one Honda Model, seeing as there are so many options for it. Hopefully if I reduce the Honda models available, and increase the variation of the machines.

Pableke46

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Pableke46 on December 19, 2019, 03:08:26 pmWhen is the first race ??

There's one more preseason test to go, which will be in next beta, for full time championship entrants only.

The race will be a week or 2 after that, with races every other week, and a break in the mid season.

At the minute not much is happening as I don't have a Pc for now as it has broken.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Myst1cPrun3

When the next beta drops, the final pre-season test and start of the championship will be organised, providing the online stability is up to scratch

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: VSMaster on November 03, 2019, 02:04:19 pmNickname:VSMaster
Number:74
Bike:Yamaha YZR '01
GUID:OBFCD746

Due to his unsatisfactory conduct on the GP Bikes Discord VS Master has had his entry to the championship (listed above) revoked and will not be racing at this time.

CHAMPIONSHIP STATUS UPDATE:

The championship is still going ahead, waiting for the new beta to drop, and all to settle down with that new update.

After which there will be the final preseason test at hockenheim, and then the season will begin.

A discord channel will be created for the championship nearer the time of starting

x1mk_z3

February 02, 2020, 09:58:38 am #67 Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 10:15:08 am by x1mk_z3
Nickname: X1mk_Z3
Racing Number: 29
bike: Honda NSR_00
GUID:04B1AD38
Callum (MK)

King Javo

I'd love to get in on this.  Just getting back into GPB!

Alby46

Is there any date for the last test? or did I already miss it? :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Are there any event videos for this championship..... I'd like to watch if they are from a spectators camera not onboard rider cam(boring to watch). :)

Alex Nogueira

There will still be that championship, I would like to race those 500cc race.

Myst1cPrun3

Championship Still going ahead, one last preseason test to go. Date TBC
Not missed anything @alby

@AlexNogueira
If you want to enter please leave your entry details as per the format stated.

@Hawk
Replays will be saved and uploaded, as well as my (hopefully) vr perspective.

:D

I am currently looking at ways to host the dedi server as my previous pc which I hosted on is not currently working. Sadly, so other avenues are being looked into.