• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta16

Started by PiBoSo, September 07, 2019, 11:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Pib recommends a new install each time, however I just install the new one to the same directory as the old beta. Seems to work for me. Either that, or copy and paste your content into the new install.

Docfumi

September 07, 2019, 04:10:56 PM #16 Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:28:49 PM by Docfumi
Thanks to PiBoSo and crew for the awesome new build of GPBikes, the M2 is working really great.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Docfumi on September 07, 2019, 04:10:56 PMThanks to PiBoSo and crew for the awesome new build of GPBikes, the M2 is working really great.

+1

M2 is a beast now

doubledragoncc

Will put mirror up when you sort antialiarrrrrrsing out lol

Will put each update on database from now too.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

Pableke46

thanks piboso... javi, Davide,People, misterprun.............

KG_03

I think its time to come back to GP Bikes :-) Thank you for your work PiBoSo :-)

hyper46

Thank you so much piboso amazing work really have enjoyed the m2 at Victoria tonight.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

KG_03

ok I think I need to say it...

This is is! This is most complete GP Bikes version.

I have only one thing to suggest... why the off track grip level was sumbed down to the level of Milestone games... riding in full lean touching the grass and I still have time to pick up the bike and save the fall.

Peoples

Thanks a lot Piboso and everyone who contributed to develop this wonderful game and community. Keep going!

matty0l215

Quote from: KG_03 on September 09, 2019, 03:29:42 PMok I think I need to say it...

This is is! This is most complete GP Bikes version.

I have only one thing to suggest... why the off track grip level was sumbed down to the level of Milestone games... riding in full lean touching the grass and I still have time to pick up the bike and save the fall.

This can be adjusted by modders. But i know what you mean. It is very forgiving off track at the moment
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

PiBoSo