• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:35:55 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB screenshots (Unretouched, no editing at all)

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Unfortunately too tired from work, those days are hellish  :P

badtothebone99

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

RIDER

August 11, 2015, 08:39:40 PM #112 Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:44:13 PM by RIDER
I have never heard a name for this, I call it backing it out. Once in a while I see it at Philip Island, where Stoners sends you wide before the Honda hairpin and your left hard on the brakes leaned over in the opposite direction of Honda, and on the wrong side of the track.

BOBR6 84

noss69

Napalm Nick

Love it mate, sometimes I wonder if I have my in-game graphics setting high enough when I see these?  ::)

Blackheart