• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:36:17 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB screenshots (Unretouched, no editing at all)

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Great pic. Did you re-texture the tyres they look real good.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Nope, but in a future release I will do it  :P

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Blackheart

Quote from: C21 on May 01, 2016, 06:09:16 AM
Indeed tyres looking really cool.  8)

Thx this is just a quickly bump map (it is no perfect) probably in final version I change it a little bit.

Blackheart

Hawk

Yes... Really nice shot there Davide!  ;D 8)

Those big rider feet really do stick out though don't they. Hehe.  ;D

Hawk
PS: Yes Blacky I can see why you still want to still update those tyre textures... can you see it?  ;)

Blackheart

yeah you can see the texture "cut" but in the next version "unfortunately" tires textures will be slick and with blur texture (already they are slick for physical data) I love the maximum angle of leaning  :P
Probably also the windshield need some fixes it is too little visible  ;D

doubledragoncc

@Blacky. Great news on the tyres for the next update but I still cant figure what part of the tga file is for rim and spokes? Or are they not in the bike tga like others and you need a RIM tga?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

May 05, 2016, 10:21:17 PM #175 Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:26:59 PM by Blackheart
livery.tga is just only the fairings and analogic stuff (u see other old textures, because im lazy to delete them). The wheel color
you can not change it at the time.

EDIT: Now I do a livery.tga more "light" to make skin more easily.

Warlock

Am i too old or in the last pic is there a flying white line from the track that is crossing the rear wheel?  :P

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on May 06, 2016, 12:17:11 AM
Am i too old or in the last pic is there a flying white line from the track that is crossing the rear wheel?  :P

Certainly looks like it to me too...... Your old eye-sight is holding up well Warlock!? Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Warlock

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk on May 05, 2016, 09:37:04 PM
Those big rider feet really do stick out though don't they. Hehe.  ;D

Because of you and Warlock  ;D his big feet are putting me off now  ??? ;D ;D