• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Updated Sound Engine

Started by Myst1cPrun3, September 21, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

In general the sounds in GP Bikes are very very good.

And quite frankly, possibly the best sounding motorcycle game/sim out there.

That being said, there are areas on which that can be improved, as stuff like the TT game, and ride 3 are catching up a little bit sound wise,particularly the external sounds.

Looking (or rather listening  ???) to this video shows that bikes have many more layers to them, such as put sounds etc.

Now that is not necessarily what I'm hoping to improved, as the way I see it that's a bike sound that moddders can shange an not piboso.

External sounds, are the piboso sound engine changes that I would expect, for instance, as again, on that video, the sounds echo around off buildings and walls, etc, and just adds much more layers to the sounds.

Having this ability in GP Bikes would make the replays/youtube uploads/streams much more appealing to viewers and potential GP Bikes customers.

Reason I suggest this here, as to my knowledge the ability to add special 'external' sounds to bikes is not possible, so the replay sounds, and how it takes those sounds and allows them to be heard in GPB external cams.

Yansko

Yes IRL the sound of a motorcycle is veeery loud in GPB we have the best sound in motorcycle but thats not perfect !