• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

December 15, 2019, 01:00:11 am

News:

GP Bikes beta16b available! :)

LORENZO JUST QUIT

Started by Docfumi, November 14, 2019, 02:07:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

He will be missed, a great rider and champion

Checkout (motogp.com) for all info

;D  ;D 
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

matty0l215

Good for him. Keeping a seat warm can't be fun for a rider like him

Now, the hype train on who wants to be Marquezes bitch begins.

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 14, 2019, 06:09:59 pmGood for him. Keeping a seat warm can't be fun for a rider like him

Now, the hype train on who wants to be Marquezes bitch begins.

There's a rumour going round that Stoner is coming back to fill the seat! I wish that where true! ;D  ;D  8)

Myst1cPrun3

November 14, 2019, 07:48:40 pm #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 07:52:46 pm by Myst1cPrun3
Bradl will be testing the bike for a possible race seat next season apparently. Not sure how true that is.

Personally for me I'd give it to one of the LCR boys, and put Zarco on the Idemitsu bike.

Ideally Nakagami, as Crutchlow is preparing to retire at the end of the season

matty0l215

could be 2 Marquez if Honda buy out Marc VDS...

Docfumi

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on November 14, 2019, 07:48:40 pmBradl will be testing the bike for a possible race seat next season apparently. Not sure how true that is.

Personally for me I'd give it to one of the LCR boys, and put Zarco on the Idemitsu bike.

Ideally Nakagami, as Crutchlow is preparing to retire at the end of the season

I think Honda would love to have Alex Marquez on the bike, I know Cal has said many times he's happy at the Factory backed LCR team. I think Nakagami is a good fast rider but he needs to be more consistent and maybe he'd be better off waiting for Cals seat. I don't see Zarco getting the ride maybe because of his age and how he split with KTM. Stoner won't come back until Rossi is gone. So my pick is Augusto Fernández, but if truth be told Alex Marquez gets the ride. This is purely speculation and should only be taken as a joke until it comes to true. lol

Myst1cPrun3

As far as I heard it was Puig who mentioned Bradl testing for a seat next year apparently (Heard on Discord from KG, but interview not published yet).

Stoner has said he won't come back at all, even when Dani Retired and the Seat was open then he said no. Issue was not Rossi but the Circus of MotoGP, as, even for a Rider its no longer about riding. Or at least that was his opinion.

I don't see AM73 doing a promo into MotoGP for another year, at least, and quite frankly, I don't see them paying off anyone's contract in Moto2 or anywhere else when they've got a Semi-Competitive rider in Bradl, effectively for free, who can focus on testing in race conditions, and not just for a wildcard.

Myst1cPrun3

Hawk

Totally agree and understand why Stoner won't come back. Best decision he made.... He knew where MotoGP was heading when he retired... Such a shame. :(

matty0l215

we don't need Stoner back. Well only if he is willing to lift Marc up mid corner and sort him out Aussie style

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 14, 2019, 10:24:40 pmwe don't need Stoner back. Well only if he is willing to lift Marc up mid corner and sort him out Aussie style

Wouldn't put it past him tbh. But he'd moan if it was done to him

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 14, 2019, 10:24:40 pmwe don't need Stoner back. Well only if he is willing to lift Marc up mid corner and sort him out Aussie style

Lol! ;D  ;D

Would be great to see the battle. ;)  ;D  8)

Docfumi

AM73 on the REPSOL, did I call it ladies?