• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:12:06 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike Mod - Discontinued

Started by JamoZ, February 03, 2014, 06:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

PeterV

Aah thats a real shame you have stopped the multibike mod Jamoz. I get the reason why, i would have done the same.
People need to get the bikes themselves now, which doesn't have to be a problem if they are up to speed with what is released and used on the servers.

Hope youre still around for some occasional races.

JamoZ

Oh sure, i`m not gone from GP bikes ;) I`ll be here to chase you noobs around the track :P

Harrytmj66

I go away for the weekend and all shit hits the fan  :(

Thanks for all your good work Jamoz much appreciated

Toomes1

I want the mod bikes back in the servers, what's the point of having different bikes if we can only use one

JamoZ

Then host your own database. It`s not that difficult. Just make sure all your current bikes are up to date, zip everything into a package and share the link.

dibu

Quote from: Toomes1 on February 26, 2014, 04:35:55 PM
I want the mod bikes back in the servers, what's the point of having different bikes if we can only use one

Mod 1.5 servers are back but I guess we'll have to discuss the future of  the mod servers when new bikes appear.  ::)

Arvoss

Quote from: dibu on February 26, 2014, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on February 26, 2014, 04:35:55 PM

Mod 1.5 servers are back but I guess we'll have to discuss the future of  the mod servers when new bikes appear.  ::)

I would just stop the mod pack here (mod 1.5) until we have an easier way to host servers with different bikes. If there are new bikes we just have to host a server with that bike only. Is it possible put the link to the 1.5 mod pack again? :D

CiccioPazzo84x

and if possible please let have the link of the latest mod 1.50