• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:48:59 PM

Marquez-breaks-leg

Started by Ian, February 20, 2014, 02:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwarleyRuiz

very bad news, recuperate soon champion.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

HornetMaX

He has been lucky to get away with only "minor bruises" ...

Dirt track ... hmm ... I sense honda & co are gonna put some constraints in the riders' contracts to avoid this happening again ...

MaX.

Docfumi

Not such a big deal for Honda because they still have King Casey for testing. (MAYBE)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Desteban

No Casey for Honda this year! He announced that he wants to have a break from testing in 2014.  ::)

Nakamoto-San himself said that since it is Casey you never know, maybe he will do it anyway but as things stand it is unlikely to happen.

Docfumi

Quote from: Desteban on February 20, 2014, 03:24:44 PM
No Casey for Honda this year! He announced that he wants to have a break from testing in 2014.  ::)

Nakamoto-San himself said that since it is Casey you never know, maybe he will do it anyway but as things stand it is unlikely to happen.

Bring back the Hoff-Man  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LoriX

What a bummer.. but he'll be back on the bike before we know it  :D

RBp

TBH he shouldn't even have a race liecense after he ended another rider carer on a slow down lap, He tagged and hurt people many times after the flag has gone out.

Alby46

Quote from: RBp on February 20, 2014, 07:01:47 PM
after he ended another rider carer on a slow down lap
really???
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

RBp

yeah Ratthapark Wilairot on a slow down lap, horrible crash. looks like he might have recovered and signed for a low ssp team by google

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/194108/1/moto2-wilairot-retires-replaced-by-fellow-thai-rider.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbK3cqTr7c

RBp

looks like it never ended his career, my mistake but looking at result he was never the same after.

Ian

Dani Pedrosa best chance this year  ;D