• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:04:05 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

is anybody playing this game anymore?

Started by -aGy-, February 08, 2020, 08:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

seen only few riders online past 2 weeks.

JohnnoNinja

I think everyone is waiting for the next beta..

KG_03

Vini

-aGy-

aah ok but i dont think its good for this game. im waiting bse but i had to try this (1 year pause because development is too slow) and instantly i was fast with r6 cup bike. great game but bad marketing i think. maybe someday piboso will understand that this was going to be the number one bike simulator game but slow development kills it.sad sad sad:( daddi80 maybe im joining but what tracks are you using?example jerez 1.2 have framedrops when pit structures is shown and some tracks are great and others not.every track must be outstanding because there is no point make bad tracks or ugly tracks.ulster 0.6 has been updated like 2 years ago and no update since
. dont really understand that.few tweaks and its gold.i dont have skill to do anything about that.maybe nobody has the skill to do it right or dont want to. nurburing gp is best looking track out there. maybe we see on track but dont know if it is this game or bse. im drunk so forgive me :)                 

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on February 09, 2020, 04:17:19 PMaah ok but i dont think its good for this game. im waiting bse but i had to try this (1 year pause because development is too slow) and instantly i was fast with r6 cup bike. great game but bad marketing i think. maybe someday piboso will understand that this was going to be the number one bike simulator game but slow development kills it.sad sad sad:( daddi80 maybe im joining but what tracks are you using?example jerez 1.2 have framedrops when pit structures is shown and some tracks are great and others not.every track must be outstanding because there is no point make bad tracks or ugly tracks.ulster 0.6 has been updated like 2 years ago and no update since
. dont really understand that.few tweaks and its gold.i dont have skill to do anything about that.maybe nobody has the skill to do it right or dont want to. nurburing gp is best looking track out there. maybe we see on track but dont know if it is this game or bse. i'm drunk so forgive me :)                 

Aaah! That would explain your performance on track then -aGy-? Haha! ;D  ;D  :P  ;)

-aGy-

February 15, 2020, 10:03:19 AM #7 Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:05:45 AM by -aGy-
Quote from: Hawk on February 10, 2020, 07:58:38 AM
Quote from: -aGy- on February 09, 2020, 04:17:19 PMaah ok but i dont think its good for this game. im waiting bse but i had to try this (1 year pause because development is too slow) and instantly i was fast with r6 cup bike. great game but bad marketing i think. maybe someday piboso will understand that this was going to be the number one bike simulator game but slow development kills it.sad sad sad:( daddi80 maybe im joining but what tracks are you using?example jerez 1.2 have framedrops when pit structures is shown and some tracks are great and others not.every track must be outstanding because there is no point make bad tracks or ugly tracks.ulster 0.6 has been updated like 2 years ago and no update since
. dont really understand that.few tweaks and its gold.i dont have skill to do anything about that.maybe nobody has the skill to do it right or dont want to. nurburing gp is best looking track out there. maybe we see on track but dont know if it is this game or bse. i'm drunk so forgive me :)                 

Aaah! That would explain your performance on track then -aGy-? Haha! ;D  ;D  :P  ;)

yeah im so slow because one hand is on bear bottle and another one is on my balls :)

Hawk

PeterV

Nope never playing it again.
Gave it all up, everything is deleted.

KG_03

your mistake...

I have played many motorcycle games. But despite GP Bikes graphics are not as beautiful as other titles there is something special in this game. If I play MotoGP/Ride or other Milestone games Im tired and bored after 30 mins. In GP Bikes for some reason I can do laps over and over. The realism and feeling of the bike is the best. I hope that PiBoSo will soon add more tracks and bikes so we can enjoy different class races.

Hawk

February 15, 2020, 08:03:02 PM #11 Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:04:50 PM by Hawk
Quote from: KG_03 on February 15, 2020, 06:51:06 PMyour mistake...

I have played many motorcycle games. But despite GP Bikes graphics are not as beautiful as other titles there is something special in this game. If I play MotoGP/Ride or other Milestone games Im tired and bored after 30 mins. In GP Bikes for some reason I can do laps over and over. The realism and feeling of the bike is the best. I hope that PiBoSo will soon add more tracks and bikes so we can enjoy different class races.

KG_03. You do realise that your replying to a guy who's been here since the start of GPBikes over a decade ago and already knows full-well what GPBikes is all about as well as having contributed so much to the GPBikes community over the years, don't you? Obviously it seems you don't.  ;)

KG_03