• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:20 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Vision

Started by doohan, December 08, 2019, 02:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doohan

Changing direction when driving, horizon and all landscape moves towards violently. It is a big mistake . This movement must be extremely slow. Maybe there is an adjustment that I don't know?

Myst1cPrun3

What view are you using, and are you using VR?

Chris_Beeves

And what controller?
I had to try..

doohan

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 08, 2019, 03:30:39 PMWhat view are you using, and are you using VR?

I am not using VR.Any view (three available?)

doohan

matty0l215

have you got corner anticipation on?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doohan

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 08, 2019, 07:18:37 PMhave you got corner anticipation on?
I tested it now. I think without corner anticipation is better. Any other suggestions?

matty0l215

I use Look To Apex set at 50%
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doohan

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 08, 2019, 08:04:11 PMI use Look To Apex set at 50%
But still very annoying.Especially if you test it at a low speed. The landscape should be as possible steady trying to avoid motion sickness.

Myst1cPrun3

you get motion sick without vr?

If that's the case you really need to look at your hardware setup as that's not normal

doohan

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 08, 2019, 09:05:46 PMyou get motion sick without vr?

If that's the case you really need to look at your hardware setup as that's not normal
Not motion sic ...yet
What exactly means " my hardware setup"
Make a test.Go to a speed eg 100km/h and make S into the truck limits. Look at the horizon. Compare to reality.

Chris_Beeves

Quote from: doohan on December 08, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: Chris_Beeves on December 08, 2019, 05:37:23 PMAnd what controller?
View depents to the controller?
Nope, but the way the bike behaves does.
I guess I just don't understand what you mean. The horizon and landscape moves? Different from how the track moves? The bike flicks too fast?

There are settings for the helmet cam. You can set how much it should lean and as said above, corner anticipation. Play around with camera settings a bit. (Could also be related to "fov")
I had to try..

doohan

Quote from: Chris_Beeves on December 08, 2019, 09:36:27 PM
Quote from: doohan on December 08, 2019, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: Chris_Beeves on December 08, 2019, 05:37:23 PMAnd what controller?
View depents to the controller?
Nope, but the way the bike behaves does.
I guess I just don't understand what you mean. The horizon and landscape moves? Different from how the track moves? The bike flicks too fast?

There are settings for the helmet cam. You can set how much it should lean and as said above, corner
anticipation. Play around with camera settings a bit. (Could also be related to "fov")

Make a test. Go to a speed eg 100km/h and make S into the truck limits. Like worming tires. Look at the horizon. Compare to reality.
I 'll try some of them thank you.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doohan on December 08, 2019, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 08, 2019, 09:05:46 PMyou get motion sick without vr?

Not motion sic ...yet
Make a test.Go to a speed eg 100km/h and make S into the truck limits. Look at the horizon. Compareg to reality.

Hardware setup means your monitors and computer themselves.

doohan

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 08, 2019, 10:33:28 PM
Quote from: doohan on December 08, 2019, 09:29:42 PM

Not motion sic ...yet
Make a test.Go to a speed eg 100km/h and make S into the truck limits. Look at the horizon. Compareg to reality.
In other games this movement is less.(same hardware).
Make a test. Go to a speed eg 100km/h and make S into the truck limits. Like worming tires. Look at the horizon. Compare to reality.

Hardware setup means your monitors and computer themselves.