• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2022, 12:10:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta20e available! :)

Resolute GPB Server Manager - v.1.0.2 (FEB 21, 2022)

Started by Resolute Kraken, January 08, 2022, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resolute Kraken

January 08, 2022, 07:57:43 PM Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:29:18 PM by Resolute Kraken
Welcome to the Resolute GPB Server Manager!
I've ported my very popular MXB Server Manager software for use with GPB.  This software makes it easier to set-up and run dedicated servers.  It includes an easy-to-use UI to set all of the configurations needed for running and managing your servers. 

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Standard Features:
  • Configure one (1) GPB dedicated server.
  • Start, restart, and stop the dedicated server.
  • Auto-restart server on crash.
  • Configurations are saved in application.
  • Multiple languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese).

PRO License Features:
  • Configure and run multiple GPB Dedicated Servers
  • Copy & Paste existing server configuration to a new server
  • Export server configuration to file
  • Modify and set your own Message of the Day (MOTD).
  • Administer dedicated servers running on remote machines without logging into the machine (i.e. cloud hosted VMs)
  • Run in "Client" only mode to administer remote servers
  • Import players lists
  • Remote Admin commands
  • Copy player GUID to clipboard
  • Validate player GUIDs
  • Live Timing Window
  • Auto-restart, rotate tracks, and auto-chat messages
  • More features to come!

I charge a nominal one-time fee for the PRO license.  This fee helps cover my cost of software that I had to purchase myself for the creation of this application and the hundreds of hours I've spent on the advanced features.  If you only need to run one server without advanced options, then there is no need to purchase a PRO license.  If you enjoy the application and it works for you the purchase of a PRO license lets me know that and motivates me to continue adding new features.

Localization: The application currently supports English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Spanish languages.  If you would like to validate a translation in your own language, please contact me in the discord channel and I'll send you a file with the translation for you review and editing.

Download
RTFM! Have a question? Read the user manual first!
User Manual

To Install: Extract the downloaded ZIP file and run the Setup.exe to install. DOWNLOAD INSTALLER

Support: If you want support on this application please join my Discord server (https://discord.gg/zDbrhG4) and post in the #GPB-SERVER-MANAGER channel.

FORUM MODS: there isn't a Server Hosting or Tools sub-board like on MXB forums - so I put it in the Plug-ins section which is the closest I could find - move this thread as needed.

Resolute Kraken

I don't have a video for the GPB version, but here is a link to the MXB one - features are slightly outdated in the video as it was done at release - but you can get the idea of what the GPB one does from it.

VSMaster

Always on the edge

doubledragoncc

Brilliant idea and work thank you so much it will make my life easier

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Superb idea, Resolute..... This will be very helpful for the community, I'm sure..... Thanks for your work mate!  ;D  8)

Resolute Kraken

v1.0.2 (02/21/2022)

• Display license key when activated
  • Changed automated messages default time to 10 minutes from 5
  • Fixed live timing sorting
  • Added check for latest version with notification to upgrade if not using latest