• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

January 22, 2022, 03:48:49 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Really liking those new modes. I can definitely push more on the brake and also avoid off-throttle highside when trailing rear brake into corners.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Vini on January 14, 2022, 02:50:16 PMReally liking those new modes. I can definitely push more on the brake and also avoid off-throttle highside when trailing rear brake into corners.

Nice ! Please post (or PM) your settings.

The little I tried the rear underrun (to rumble when braking) seemed useless as it basically kicks in as soon as you downshift.

Vini

I ended up not changeing my initial values that I posted on the previous page.
They work really well for me but it may be bike specific. For reference, I was testing them with Manu's MGP21 bikes (v0.8b MP).
Rear underrun is extremely helpful. I can push much more with the rear brake in the off-throttle phase of a corner. Being able to load up and slide the rear like that into corners dramatically improves the turning of the bike, especially downhill.

javiliyors

I think the race times doesn't work fine. Durong the race the times going crazy in the standings

HornetMaX

Quote from: javiliyors on January 15, 2022, 11:52:12 PMI think the race times doesn't work fine. Durong the race the times going crazy in the standings

Video of when it happens ? Screenshot at least ?